British Speedway Forum

Mine arrived this morning. :D

:blink::blink:

sportsnut, i suggest you contact Millieneum Stadium ticket office as long as your e-mail is non-aggressive, they are very helpful. I e-mail them about the tikcet opening hours on day and they kept updating me every two days.

Gemini, we buy tickets in the top tier and one of our friends is scared of heights. So we walks around the stadium and sits lower tier, fourth bend.

Ours arrived this morning too. James wants to trade his in for the Footie play-offs though. Any takers? :rolleyes:

Well James and my hubby are obviously thinking alike as my Hubby said exactly the same thing this morning!!

Have the luxory of getting mine free of charge and have done for last 3years gloat , gloat :)

Gemini, we buy tickets in the top tier and one of our friends is scared of heights. So we walks around the stadium and sits lower tier, fourth bend.

So it is okay to move around then. I never thought of that - I'm not too keen on heights either. :( Perhaps I might be staying put in the middle tier afterall.

Within reason they allow moving about, just don't steal someone elses seat. Last year, me and Jill didn't stay in our seats, we moved further around the top tier but we were rigt att he back.

hi guys,

how to get from London to Cardiff (the cheapest way) :)

And how much does it cost?

Try www.megabus.com much cheaper than National Express.

Last year, me and Jill didn't stay in our seats, we moved around the top tier but we were right at the back.

Ahhhh how sweet.

Modern day equivalent of the back row of the pictures on a Saturday night.

Didnt the airhorns distract you both?????

Mind you she was well out of it when I saw her at 1pm and oblivious to everything I said!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Nevsy

We are in section N4, row 3.  Anyone else on here around that area?

We're in row 8 of that same section, Gem. But don't worry, I never spill my drink :rolleyes::wink:

I cant understand these people who want lower tier or middle tier tickets or on the bends. Top Tier is the place to be on the opposite side from the tapes.

Why?

Cheapest tickets

More poles and swedes because of the cheap tickets

Buy em on the day

More seeing of the action

More spacious concourses

But very steep

Plus youre free to move around after first few heats.

Top Tier Cant Beat It!

Sat middle tier two years in a row but on top tier this time. Would have preferred middle tier again but never sat on the top tier so dont know what its like!

At Last Cardiff Here we come, Tickets arrived this morning. All i need now is a sunny day to drink in and a Scotty victory