British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NoFear

Tickets For Sweden Gp's And Sweden Swc Avaliable

Guest richtea78
Well at least we don't have to worry Richtea78/Kev, Travel Plus are doing all the hard work for us :)  :approve:

Have you heard anything from them yet? Im still waiting for anything to confirm my booking even in writing :rolleyes: I put on the form to phone me to confirm - they didnt so I had to phone them - they said they would be letting me know when the prices were known, and still havent heard anything. Im not too concerned but would have liked to be kept informed and dont want a letter saying you owe £1000 next week :blink:

Richtea 78

Have you had the letter to confirm that your deposit has been received which Kev and myself have had. Also we have also been told that we are on the trip by making a telephone call to them.

Guest richtea78
Richtea 78

Have you had the letter to confirm that your deposit has been received which Kev and myself have had. Also we have also been told that we are on the trip by making a telephone call to them.

Not had a letter but I did call them and confirm the booking, plus it was on my statement as a debit. I think Ill call them tomorrow and see they have my address correct

Just bought tickets via ticnet. Is there a place in Eskilstuna where I can pick them up? Or is it better to wait in Stockholm on saturday morning for one to open up? Ola..?

I'd think you can pick them up at the track, we've been able to do that with all the other Swedish Gp's.

Yeah I thought about it, but Gröndal is WAY different than Ullevi or OS. They did have a "ticnet" booth at Ullevi last year, or at least they sold tickets by the stadion. Maybe they'll have something similar this year.

waiting confirmation...

I'm sure there will be something there, we use to go to the GP's at Linkoping and always picked the tickets up from there.

Just bought tickets via ticnet. Is there a place in Eskilstuna where I can pick them up? Or is it better to wait in Stockholm on saturday morning for one to open up? Ola..?

I think the best thing to do is to mail Ticnet and ask where you can pic your'e tickets up....Smederna as a club has nothing to do with the tickets ....It's BSI and Ticnet that takes care of that bit..../ Ola

Just rung Ticnet and they say we can't pickup tickets from the stadium so not very happy now, as we are flying into Nykoping and going straight to Eskilstuna they said the best place to pick up the tickets is from Biljett Byran in Norkopping on Dalsgattan. Can someone from Sweden tell us how to get there from Nykoping?

In the future I don't think I'll bother booking on ticnet again if there is going to be this hassle.

The Gp practice on friday may 13 will go ahed behind closed doors.

Bad I think...

Why has them closed the doors then theres are practice?

Cheers

Mikael

Glad we are flying on Saturday morning rather then Friday like usual else we wouldn't of been happy!

Does anyone know if there are any buses running to the Speedway from Stockholm on Saturday night? I have not yet made any arrangements and don't have a car hired!!

Surely there must be buses or trains running from Stockholm and back on Saturday night?!

Also, Will we be able to pay at the gate or should we phone up to book tickets?

I'd be very grateful for any information!!

THanks!