British Speedway Forum
Ross

Rick Miller

Rick is it true that Bobby S, Shooey, Scott s and another potential star once ran over a dog on the way to Broken Hill - RICHARD THE LION HEART MILLER 3.

:D

Rick !! u forgot about us lot ??

whats new mate ?

Finally got my hands on a copy of the interview !! Some good pics in there aswell.

be good to hear from you again soon rick

Ross

Going back to Tommy just for a moment!!

The Coventry Evening Telegraph reported that Tommy had sold his sunbed business and was now buying and selling property in Turkey !!

Guest dee

Nice to see you're doing well Rick. I remember I was about 16y/o when you were riding in England and my girlfriend at the time never shut up about how fit you and Shawn Moran were. You I could understand but Shawn Moran? c-mon, lol. Anyway I dont still have the same girlfriend, she probably left for southern california. Good of you to chat to fans. Take care

Edited by dee

Nice to see you're doing well Rick. I remember I was about 16y/o when you were riding in England and my girlfriend at the time never shut up about how fit you and Shawn Moran were. You I could understand but Shawn Moran? c-mon, lol. Anyway I dont still have the same girlfriend, she probably left for southern california. Good of you to chat to fans. Take care

Thanks for the nice thought. I have had a good time talking to a few people that love speedway as well. As far as your ex, I never saw her over here, must have gone somewhere else.

Rick

Rick !! u forgot about us lot ??

whats new mate ?

Hey Ross,

Didn't mean to leave you hanging. I have been busy, but everything is good. How's the speedway going, I am a little out of touch, but hope you are well,

Rick

Hey Rick,

speedway`s doing very well at the moment, the world cup is on at the moment and England did really well the other night beating the danes!! :-) to go through to the final in Poland next Saturday. Ole is still involved loads in the speedway gp`s and Jacob used to be team manager of denmark for a couple of seasons.

The Bees are doing realy well again at the moment winning loads of meetings, should make the playoff`s with a bit of luck and may be the Title for the 1st time since a certain Bees team did it in 1988 !!!

What you been upto then Rick? more stunts or soaking up the weather !!

hope you are doing ok and in the Coventry evening telegraph a couple of weeks ago it mentioned that Tommy was buying and selling property in Turkey of all places. he did have a sunbed company but sold up to do this new venture.

hope to hear from you soon

Ross

rosspriddy@hotmail.com

Hey Rick, just incase u havn`t heard or seen it anywhere the Bees are Champions !!

17 long years !!

hope to hear from you soon

Seems that the Coventry Management have / are inviting thee 88 team plus Ole Olsen over to the meeting Friday.. You coming Rick ?

Edited by Bees_Man

Hey Rick, be great if you are able to pop over but at such short notice might be difficult!!

Be good to say hello and introduce myself

I am very pleased to hear the Bee's have won the title. I love the idea of getting the old team together again. My old friend Rita, did text my wife something about this, but that is all I know. But anyway great accomplishment for the team, and congratulations to the Bee's greater community. I do hope to see my old friends over there soon.

Rick

Maybe there's a chance to see you back on track.John Jorgensen is trying to organize his 30 year testimonial for next year.And i hear that Egon Müller is trying to organize a series of meetings with the "oldies",though that might be longtrack.Not too sure on that :unsure: