British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lil Devil

The most naturally gifted rider

not at all Shazzy, if anyone had posted that I would have done the same, nothing to do with who posted it. everyone is allowed an opinon but if you want to slate other people then do it off the board.

I'll refer it to Phil for you as you're not happy about it although he is unlikely to be about this evening till later. I dont claim to be infallible (cant even spell it!)

I understand that what you are saying but I'm not impressed that you appear when I have posted and delete it. Yet you have not replied in any way shape or form to a simple request to open a locked thread you closed. I did ask another mod and they said they would ask you but still no answer :cry:

I'ts not CHK, the fact is the thread was closed because ......... oh whats the point :cry:

Naw it was mine, sorry Lioness, and to all others. Its my Tourette syndrome again. Wont happen again....@!**??? :)

I'ts not CHK, the fact is the thread was closed because ......... oh whats the point :cry:

Try some Vodka Shazzybird and watch the speedway :!:

Naw it was mine, sorry Lioness, and to all others. Its my Tourette syndrome again. Wont happen again....@!**??? :)

It could have been mine :?: ditto sorry :oops: but I blame sandman :P :clown

I dont want to upset or alienate or anything else like this but I know that there have been apologise with explanitions which should now be accepted so we can move on. I dont want to lose the forum (having been a member for almost 2 years now) but I've a feeling if this flaming and abuse continues then I feel that will be the only course of action left open.

I was abused off forum only a few days ago and the only people who know about it are the other mods and steve hone. I've not made a song and dance about it for the simple fact I want an end to it. Call me a pacifist but I dont like or condone violence of any kind whether it be physical, spoken or written.

Lets get back to some semblance of normality please if only for the sake of the forum which if we were to lose it would be a bitter blow for everyone.

We all spent 2 days without the forum over the weekend...so just think how that felt and times that by permanatly losing it and that I feel would be a huge hole to try and fill IMO!

You started it CHK. :)

there were never any trouble until this sandman came along!

hey sandy can you post that you are not me - I've had numerous people saying you are me.

I must have many personalities ive been accused of being sandman, workybabe, pedersen jnr and many, many more!!

Man, why turn on me I thought we buried the hatchet. I never sed awhord abowt youbeeng pedurson joonyer, sides, you cant be me cuz I graduated from university. I can understand quitting college to hang at the beach, but carribean is much better than the north sea. Come on down, I gotta cold Red Stripe waiting for you and Pederson Junior, on the house. Like your style, bit weird, but guess everythings cool. I actually have been acussed of being you, man how do you handle 3 alias's? I will get back on and answer that in a minute, of course as JJ. 8)

I understand that what you are saying but I'm not impressed that you appear when I have posted and delete it. Yet you have not replied in any way shape or form to a simple request to open a locked thread you closed. I did ask another mod and they said they would ask you but still no answer :cry:

So sorry I dont impress you-feel free to suggest to Phil you take over as moderator from me. Quite frankly you are welcome to it I dont need the hassle.

I dont spend 24 hours a day on the forum-I have a life. I have now seen your request and asked for other mods opinions on it as is the norm. I have also only recently spoken to the 'other mod' you refer to on the telephone....after your post incidentally. Although quote frankly why I should have to account for my time and actions to you I don't know.

As you appear to have a problem with me my suggestion is the same as it was for your earlier post-take it offlist to Phil. As for me I've had enough of this one, happy now?

Grow Up Lioness!! I was just pointing out that you was quick to delete my posting as if you was waiting for a reply from me on the subject! and just happened to point out that a posting made earlier had received no reply. I have not questioned your position as a mod although you seem to think so, you locked a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with JB he just c/p from another thread and invaded it with his pathetic attempt @ abusing me! Don't leave on my account as I have already received a rather nasty mailing since your posting!!!!!!!! thanks for that you know who you are :evil: