British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lil Devil

The most naturally gifted rider

but they had jelly and ice-cream

Shazzy just start another thread simple :?

Did think about this CHK but surely that would just waste more bandwidth when there is already a thread with 15 pages on it :?

JB I will look in here from time to time but seeing as you don't want to go maybe it's time I did for a week or so. Then maybe people can re-read threads and realise all I did was comment on the bad language and getting the Canterbury thread locked :evil:

. Workington and Coventry fans are excluded from voting due to their being so many of them!

Oy!! That's not fair. :P

Actually that posting was quite a masterpiece from J.J. and very funny, but then I probably have a warped sense of humour. Think you need it on here sometimes.

I agree with JB though - he shouldn't take all the blame. Admittedly he has posted things he shouldn't but others have been just as outspoken. (No names, no pack drill.) ;-)

Perhaps we should have a thread called the Sin Bin listing members with a Yellow (1st offence) or Red Card (2nd offence) so we all know who they are, rather than just the mods.

Calling someone an arrogant sod doesn't count though does it? :lol:

Shazzy just start another thread simple :?

Did think about this CHK but surely that would just waste more bandwidth when there is already a thread with 15 pages on it :?

not everyone wants reminding of the content that got the thread locked shazzy so better to start a new thread on the subject and hopefully it will stay a good thread instead of turning into an out and out battle of words.

Its worth a try.

Ok will start a new thread on two conditions 1. The old one is completely deleted for the sake of bandwidth and 2. A certain person is not allowed in it!

Damn how did you found out! grassed me right up their JJ :roll: Didn't mean it honestly Honey JJ made me bar you ;)

Ok will start a new thread on two conditions 1. The old one is completely deleted for

So in other words you are calling for a kind of ban on that person. Don't you think that is just going to start things off yet again?

I'm not taking sides, I don't want anybody banned and if I don't like the way a thread is progressing then I don't bother reading it any more. Simple as that. However everyone seems to have forgotten Lioness. I read Shazzys posting before it got deleted (Shazzy-this is nothing personal :) ) but as a mod, in my opinion, Lioness had no choice but to delete it.

I will whisper...... anyone out there?

My god JB you are off the hook this is turning into the Lets have a go @ Shazzy thread perhaps if I hurl a bit of bad language on here everyone will stick up for me! :twisted:

my nan went round for tea - beat that Honey :P

erm..i can..i had tea with him when he was over at the start of last season. I was invited round to his sister in laws in Tooting for Tea with the great man, one afternoon!! wow..what amazing stories he can tell!!

Hey Shazzy, Whats up? I was the last posting, cant figure out what is going on? I am not JB. Also for the mods, respectifully I am not trying to stir the pot. :?

my nan went round for tea - beat that Honey :P

erm..i can..i had tea with him when he was over at the start of last season. I was invited round to his sister in laws in Tooting for Tea with the great man, one afternoon!! wow..what amazing stories he can tell!!

And what a great man he is. Always reminded me of one of the old time cool movie stars, he has tremendous stage presence. You my friend are a lucky man! 8)