British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest REDLOH RACING

World U 21 Qualifier Belle Vue May 05

Guest REDLOH RACING

As our young Aussie u 21 champ is riding in the world u 21 qualifier next month 26th may 05 at Belle Vue would anyone whom might be inattendance be willing to supply their mobile so i can ring you trackside and get heat updates from the meeting or if possible if your mobile has the facility perhaps text messages of Chris's heats to my email. Any help would be most appreciated as this info would is going out to many New South Wales fans, families and friends who will be tuning into the meeting from this side of the world to see how Chris is going..............

if anyone can help please contact us at eatmyshale@hotmail.com

cheers

REDLOH RACING AUSTRALIA..."GO HOME OR GO HARD"

Mick Poole Speedway Spares...4341-7888..."where you can buy the gear Grand Prix riders use"

i mite no somone going i will see what i can do for u Regards Greg

i mite no somone going i will see what i can do for u  Regards Greg

see other thread about the "live updates" on both The Aces unofficiel HP and the Crazysue's update site as well.

Guest REDLOH RACING
i mite no somone going i will see what i can do for u  Regards Greg

Thanks Greg would be much appreicated mate if you could give a us a bearl at our email if you can please eatmyshale@hotmail.com

p.s. where is this thread about crazy sue's update or the belle vue forum please?

Don't wish to be too pedantic here as people are advertising the update site, but it isn't my update site, its a team effort with no bosses and no one person is better than another and I am just part of that team and the person who just happens to provide the space where the updates go.

Anyway, thanks for giving us some advertisment. :)

Don't wish to be too pedantic here as people are advertising the update site, but it isn't my update site, its a team effort with no bosses and no one person is better than another and I am just part of that team and the person who just happens to provide the space where the updates go.

Anyway, thanks for giving us some advertisment.  :)

You don't have to be so modest Sue, We know you were in the lead when needed, which I believe many appreciate very much.

At least I do.

But you are right too. Without that splendid team it would not work at all.