Wild Cards

Who do think we be them for the remaining Gps here is my guess

GB- David Norris as we already know

Denmark- Charlie Gjedde

Scandinavan- Mikael Max

Polish- Pepe Protasiewicz

Czech- Ales Dryml

Italy- Emiliano Sanchez

If i have made and mistakes with the Gps or anything please Correct me and have a go urself

Depending on Hampel, I'd expect Bjerre to get the nod in Copenhagen.

As I've said before, I can't see the Poles going for Pepe. More likely to be Miskowiak or one of their other young riders.

I'd like to see the Swedes give Lindgren a run-out, but they might be prevailed upon to give Holta another go.

Can't see beyond Ales Dryml for the Czechs. But Brhel is second reserve for the series, I think, so they might go for him.

hehe, Tomas wasnt a wildcard choice by the Czech authorites, controversially. Then was given a reserve place.

Cant remember why he didnt get the wildcard despite being czech champion. Tho i suspect he wouldnt get it this year for same reasons?

Zagar again for Lonigo.

That's a pretty good suggestion. Geographically Lonigo isn't that far away from Slovenia and Croatia. Just not sure whether the Italians would go with it.

That's a pretty good suggestion. Geographically Lonigo isn't that far away from Slovenia and Croatia. Just not sure whether the Italians would go with it.

Considering the amounts of Italians that were supporting him at Krsko last year then cannot see them being too bothered by it. Like all things Italian will depend on the the powers decide and who rubs who the right way....

Whatever happens it will be a sell out GP.

Denmark-Jan Pedersen

Scandanavia-Mikael Tuernberg

Poland-Jacek Gollob

Czech-Vaclav Verner

Italy-Armando Castagna

Freddie Lindgren has GOT to get one! He should have had the Swedish one - since when has Rune Holta been Swedish!!!!! :mad:

Guest sw7179

Denmark. NK Iversen. Flying this year. Improving with every race and competed well when given an outing in the GPs last time. And thats said with no bias at all, honest ;)

Denmark-Jan Pedersen

Scandanavia-Mikael Tuernberg

Poland-Jacek Gollob

Czech-Vaclav Verner

Italy-Armando Castagna

Wake up Chris, it's 2005. :wink::lol:

Iversen for Denmark, young exciting and proved a hit last year reaching the semi, in my opinion a more exciting rider than Bjerre and Gjedde anyway. :)

Or why not Gjedde in Denmark (too give him experience as a home wildcard) and see how Iversen does in the Scandanavian GP. :neutral:

Edited by JT

Given that Bjerre has had a couple of rounds the Danish wild card should be a choice between Charlie and Neils. The way he performed at the Parken last year it's gotta be Neils.

I would have said Holta should be a certainty for the Scandanavian spot, but as he was picked for the Swedish then I would go with Freddie (is it at is home track?)

Poland - Miskowiak

Czech - Ales

Italy - Sanchez or Zagar

Looking ahead for next season (I know its a bit early) but Richardson,Jonsson and Chrzanowski are going to have to improve some to stay in and justify a seeding spot. Brits could be down to just one representative (if that).