British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Who Would You Like To See An Article On?

Mark Fiora was featured a few magazines ago.  Is Craig Pendlebury still in New Zealand? Not that that is a barrier to being interviewed, I'm just curious!!

Craig Pendlebury now lives in Perth, Australia.

Craig Pendlebury not only lives in Perth, he has sent a couple of emails to our office in the last couple of days in reply to the questions we put to him for our forthcoming Kenny Carter book. Craig featured in one of our earliest issues of Backtrack.

Would love to track down Garry Middleton but, so far, we've had no luck doing so. Ivan Mauger told us his son Kym bumped into 'Cass' on a golf course on the Aussie Gold Coast a year or two back, but no-one has seen him since. If anyone can help put us in touch....

Fiora has been 'done', so has Kelly Moran in the form of a brief Q&A. I'm attempting to contact Kelly for his comments on Carter, too.

Mark Courtney is another we are hoping to interview in the next few issues.

Rob Grant, Rob Woffinden, Tim Hunt and Les Collins are other hopeful interview subjects in the pipeline.

Trying to get a reply from Ole Olsen (so hang in there Stan!).

Just got to talk at length to the one and only Zenon Plech at some point soonish....

We can't interview everyone at once, though!

Thanks for your interest and comments. Keep 'em coming...!

Tony Mac

what about the beatons or neil macfarlane?

Trying to get a reply from Ole Olsen (so hang in there Stan!).

Good on ya Tony, he'll be absolutely gobsmacked when I tell him that you're asking ............ lol

Hi Tony Mac,

Your mags are always a great read.

Any more news on the Arne Pander interview yet?

Or my suggestion of an article on the late Lubos Tomicek? The man must have had something going for him, his memorial meetings are up to 38 now! Maybe his grandson of the same name could help with some info, he's easily tracked down now riding for Oxford.

Regards

Hi Tony Mac,

Or my suggestion of an article on the late Lubos Tomicek? The man must have had something going for him, his memorial meetings are up to 38 now! Maybe his grandson of the same name could help with some info, he's easily tracked down now riding for Oxford.

Regards

Would be really pleased to see a piece on Gary Peterson - he was my fave rider during my second season as a Wolves fan - and to lose him so soon after returning to Wolves was a real tragedy. Perhaps a 'we will remember them' section should be put in place in the mag?

Hi Tony Mac,

Regards

Pardon me Tubby. :D .. what about Cassius?... MrTinHat Roberts might drop in then. ;)

Regards.

Being an old Hackney fan :(

This is true the Raylee is indeed the oldest and probably only Hackney fan out there :lol: ...Bengt Jansson..never How about the one and only Norm 'the storm' Hunter.

Also Garry Hay was a great favourite after his return from Lokeren sadly now confined to a wheelchair

Edited by westhamboy66