British Speedway Forum

You know tonight, if, and it's a big if, but if we win, and everyone performs the same as they did on Sunday.......I hope there'll be a few more people on here supporting Lee. Because some of the stuff being said on here is just unfair(I said SOME not ALL). He is trying hard to represent his country, and tonight, whether we win or lose, I think all the team will have done their very best.

Just out of curiousity, is there any other Team GB riders you don't like, or just Lee? Just wondering......... :blink:

Edited by tigerblues

I was asked on another thread a couple of days ago why I support the Danish team.... why should I have to explain to anyone MY personal choices?  We all have riders we like or like watching we also have riders we dislike and dislike watching.  Some just take it too personally when others choose not to support their 'home' team.  We all love our speedway, so let's just wait for Saturday night to come and may the best team win.

Whoa hold tight here! I was the one that asked why you were supporting another Country rather than you home team, it was not a dig as already pointed out to you, I was just curious as to why, thats all.

Each to their own as I've already said personally I cannot stick "Sicknote" a few years ago Havvy was one that I disliked, still not overly keen now but thats another story.

As far as the Best Team Winning tonight, as long as the rain stops and the meeting goes ahead the track now will be totally different to what was raced on the other night, so it might not be who everyone thinks it will be lifting that trophy tonight. :P

Yeah, gating tart who has let us down, AGAIN!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Well Done Lee, top Brit in a SWC once again, as I said, he has never let us down in a SWC and is without a doubt the best SWC rider.

Well done richardson, a good performance on a tarts track!

Next time the world cup is in the UK we need it on the big crappy tracks so we can blow them away!

Sheffield and Swindon will do, put in fat screeny, steady, harris, richardson and nicholls, loram!!

WOOOOO!!

Home track advantage can win england the world cup.

What a super display from Richardson. First class. He won more races than all the Swedes put together. And a super win over aTomek Gollob, altough sometimes you do wonder where Gollob's wandering off to on the first bend.

Sheffield and Swindon will do, put in fat screeny, steady, harris, richardson and nicholls, loram!!

Both big tracks which'll suit the Poles down to the ground. It's tracks like Eastbourne they struggle on.

Edited by Subedei

Yeah, gating tart who has let us down, AGAIN!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Well Done Lee,  top Brit in a SWC once again, as I said, he has never let us down in a SWC and is without a doubt the best SWC rider.

only time i will agree with you 100% :approve:

Well done to Lee i thought he did really well again tonight,im not a big fan but his results speak for themselves and certainly showed he can mix it with the best. People can run the bloke down but he has certainly shown his talent and commitment this week.

Well done to Lee i thought he did really well again tonight,im not a big fan but his results speak for themselves and certainly showed he can mix it  with the best.

I totally agree, he has gone up in my estimation. I hope this form continues for the remaining G.P.'s.

well done he has gone up in my estimation too just pleased to see him going well now and lets hope he can keep it up

Ooh, Mr Richardson, top scoring Brit........AGAIN. Unlucky that we lost, but Lee was really something. I know he didn't do quite as well as Swindon but still a class act!

:D AGAIN Well Done Lee Richardson on a great performance for Team GB you did the Brits proud.

Now, where are all the critics gone on here who are quick to put him down?

but not as quick to praise him when he's done well.

Funny that! :D

Guest cheetahhawk
:D  AGAIN Well Done Lee Richardson on a great performance for Team GB you did the Brits proud.

Now, where are all the critics gone on here who are quick to put him down?

but not as quick to praise him when he's done well. 

Funny that!  :D

Well as much as I dislike Mr Richardson I am the first to admit that he did ride well last night and last week at Swindon.

I think that the team GB side would have looked pretty silly without his scores last night.

Well done Lee.

Lee Richardson last night got twice as many heat wins as the entire Danish team and twice as many heat wins as the entire Swedish team!

;):D

Lee Richardson last night got twice as many heat wins as the entire Danish team and twice as many heat wins as the entire Swedish team!

And as many as Sweden and Denmark combined. A feat young Richardson shared with Tomasz Gollob. Possibly Richardson's greatest feat last night was being the only rider to lower Gollob's colours. A terrific display by the fellow.