British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bees_Man

Josh Auty @ Coventry

... and Scunthorpe as it happens, but I'll believe it when it happens.

I would say that Josh will turn out for the Scorpions, if he does you should have the pleasure of him riding the backend of this season, and the whole of the next season.

A story has already been carried in the Scunthorpe Telegraph that he is riding for us from September. If that is the case then all of a sudden the Scorpions look very powerful.

A story has already been carried in the Scunthorpe Telegraph that he is riding for us from September.  If that is the case then all of a sudden the Scorpions look very powerful.

Very powerful, Josh is a real special rider, I think a real find for the Scorpions in there first season.

Josh actually lives in Mirfield near to Huddersfield

Josh actually lives in Mirfield near to Huddersfield

Sorry I was led to believe that he was from Sheffield, I obviously got it wrong.:oops: :oops:

Sean Wilson is his mentor.

Couldnt be further from the truth. At the under 15 round at owlerton last year Sean was helping and adviseing Shane Waldron.

Sean Wilson is his mentor.

Couldnt be further from the truth. At the under 15 round at owlerton last year Sean was helping and adviseing Shane Waldron.

Sean may well have offered advice to several of the lads but as far as I could see most of his time was spent with Josh.

Josh is Sean protege, I still say that the guy will somewher along the linre ride for the Blue and Gold of Sheffield.