British Speedway Forum
jules m

Academy League Weymouth 5th August

Which teams are in it and whos riding anyone know?

Jules

BULLS:

James Humby

Sam Hurst

Chris Widman

James sealy

Scott meakins

BUFFALOS:

Lewis Bridger

Joe reynolds

George Piper

Brendan Johnson

Ben reade

But if some people are injured then there will be guests.

Hope this helps

Monkeyboy, I am going to have to give you a slap, I am just sat here typing the list out and then I see you have already done it :D

Last I knew James Humby was still having trouble with his shoulder and I know Dan Greenwoods dad said on the other post that he is guesting but he doesn't know who for.

Sam and Lewis are going to be busy as they are both riding in the CL match first.

Just realised that Lewis Bridger, George Piper and Monkeyboy are all in the same team at their home track (well, as near to a home track as they get). I think Sam is the only one that has any real experience of the track on the other team - and if he does the same as at Poole on Wednesday he won't be any help :D

Just realised that Lewis Bridger, George Piper and Monkeyboy are all in the same team at their home track (well, as near to a home track as they get). I think Sam is the only one that has any real experience of the track on the other team - and if he does the same as at Poole on Wednesday he won't be any help  :D

He wants to sack his mechanic would stand a much better chance if he had one who knew how to do up bolts.

:D

I will post the meeting details when I get back late tonight for anyone who is interested B)

Just realised that Lewis Bridger, George Piper and Monkeyboy are all in the same team at their home track (well, as near to a home track as they get). I think Sam is the only one that has any real experience of the track on the other team - and if he does the same as at Poole on Wednesday he won't be any help  :D

true vince i havent even seen the place before and also i know chris widman isnt riding

He wants to sack his mechanic would stand a much better chance if he had one who knew how to do up bolts.

:D

You got any idea how hard it is to work on a bike without bending over :o

Maybe Dan Greenwood is replacing Chris then. You'll be fine Jamie - bit like Reading TT.

Edited by Vince

You got any idea how hard it is to work on a bike without bending over :o

Maybe Dan Greenwood is replacing Chris then. You'll be fine Jamie - bit like Reading TT.

Dare I ask why you cant bend over Vince

Is there anyone going tonight who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If you can, could you please either email or pm me please..or of course leave a message here.

Thanks

05 08 2005 BRITISH ACADEMY LEAGUE – BULLS v BUFFALOS

@ Weymouth

BULLS

1. Billy Legg 2, 2, fx, fx, = 4

2. Sam Hurst fx, = 0

3. James Sealey 2, 1, 1, = 4

4. Scott Meakins fx, 1’, fx, = 1+1

5. Daniel Greenwood 1’, 2, fx, = 3

BUFFALOS

1. Lewis Bridger 3, 3, 3, = 9

2. George Piper 1, 0, = 1

3. Joe Reynolds fx, 2’, 3, = 5

4. Brendan Johnson 3, 3, 3, = 9

5. Ben Reade fx, 2’, 2’, = 4

REFEREE: Craig Ackroyd

HEAT DETAILS:

Heat 1: Bridger, Legg, Piper, Hurst (fx), 2-4, Awarded

Heat 2: Re-Run; Johnson, Sealey, Meakins (fx), Reynolds (fx), 2-3, 4-7, Awarded

Heat 3: Bridger, Legg, Greenwood, Piper, 3-3, 7-10, 55.1

Heat 4: Johnson, Greenwood, Meakins, Reade (fx), 3-3, 10-13, Awarded

Heat 5: Race Cancelled

Heat 6: Re-Run; Bridger, Reynolds, Sealey, Legg (fx), 1-5, 11-18, 58.7

Heat 7: Johnson, Reade, Meakins (fx), Greenwood (fx), 0-5, 11-23, Awarded

Heat 8: Reynolds, Reade, Sealey, Legg (fx), 1-5, 12-28, Awarded

Well done to Brendan and Lewis for getting Max pts for the buffalos and to everyone else who took part! Sounds like there were alot of probs with machinery last night, which is really frustrating for riders/parents. Bad luck to George, Sam and Scott who seemed to have a particularly unlucky night. :(

Hope u can all get ur bikes sorted in time for next AL meeting! Was nice to know from 'wildcat steve' the support that George received afterwards. Its such a financial struggle when starting out, so its great to hear when people rally round to help our up and coming young riders. :)

Heres some photos of the AL, they are after the CL meeting.

Jules

HERE

Well done Brendan and Lewis future world champs lol! Well done to all the riders, you all did well good! Good luck for your next meetings!Good luck with getting the bikes ready and working for your next meeting!