British Speedway Forum

The referee hasn't done anything wrong regarding Stead.

Don't listen to the ultra biased complete and utter crap that Pearson is spouting.

I'm tired of hearing how brilliant GB are doing. We are LAST. Simple as that.

You won't here the Swedes and Danes talking about how brave there riders were. They will be holding an inquest into what went wrong and how to improve next time.

Whereas we'll talk about how 'well' we did. This is why we won't ever get anywhere on the World Stage.

here here

I think the referee has been spot on!

only 1 thing that ive seen and that i didnt agree with and that was when we played the joker lindback jumped the start that race should have been called back.. and no not for scottys sake. the fact was lindback got an advantage outa it so i dont think that was fair, unlike the time b4 he bumped and he was last.

Edited by jill

Well said BWitcher!!!!! :approve:

Also agree with Stevehone's post - the Poles have been AWESOME....especially Gollob! I think I'd sell my soul to have him ride in my team!!!!!! :P

Edited by lupus

BWitcher has just posted EXACTLY what I think.

Still, the Team GB guys are lovely lads! :P;)

I am so pleased for Gollob right now.

Well said BWitcher!!!!!  :approve:

I think I'd sell my soul to have him ride in my team!!!!!!  :P

Hey hey but would anybody want to buy it...... :D

I think the referee has been spot on!

The referee hasn't done anything wrong regarding Stead.

not talking about with stead. it was unfair yes, but nothing the ref could do. im talking about heat 10, and the heat where scotty was riding the joker. both should have been re run in my opinion.

and well done lee in that race, glad you we're in for bomber, he would never have menaged to do that :rolleyes::mad:

Pearson just said on commentary that GB pride was intact!!!

WTF!!!

GB should have pride at winning, not coming LAST

typical British attitude ... 'jolly good show, it's the taking part that counts'

what a complete load of crap that attitiude is ... why can't the British have a bloody good look at themselves and have the attitiude of winners, not also-rans.

fair play to Stead tonight, he had balls, and Richardson had another decent meeting (still don't like him though), but Nicholls, Sonia, and Screen were terrible.

Loram should have been in for Screen

Spot on BWitcher, Stead has done probably better than we could have expected, the rest have underperformed to various degrees.

As for an inquest to see what went wrong, its quite clear, we haven't looked off the pace we just can't get out of the bloody traps :(

Did anyone actually see the Poles tampering with Nicki, Scott and Tony's equipment prior to the meeting?!!

Well done Poland.........buying the title from your federation's hand-outs on new equipment and enlisting a Norweigan.....whatever next? GB sign up Greg Hancock for 2006 World Cup!

WELL SAID STEVE!!

I want to win something, I'm fed up of supporting the team that comes last all the time, be it Team GB or Newport! :blink:

Well done to the Poles and Rune Holta, thoroughly deserved winners although it was because of home track advantage. :P

Is it just me or are the start tarts tonight a bit ropey?

Edited by superjoe

I'd prefer to support MY teams/country. Just don't tell me to be proud when we have a couple of riders who have let us down.

I'm proud of Richardson and Stead.

Once again Nicholls fails to deliver, no doubt he is still the blus eyed boy, red light last year and now this year just naff!

Pearson just said on commentary that GB pride was intact!!!

WTF!!!

GB should have pride at winning, not coming LAST

typical British attitude ... 'jolly good show, it's the taking part that counts'

what a complete load of crap that attitiude is ... why can't the British have a bloody good look at themselves and have the attitiude of winners, not also-rans.

Agreed :approve:

great move by scotty cutting up hans in that last race.

remember me hans, im the guy you cost the world cup last year :P:D