British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pinstripe

Danish League Results

Where can I find this years results and scorers from the Danish league(s)?

Cheers

Pinny

Think I have found something Here Click the tab at the top 500ccm team, and then Danish Speedway League.

Edited by crazysue

Can someone please explain the league points scoring system in the Danish League? For example, in 2004 Holsted won the league and scored 33 points. They won 9 matches and drew 0. How did the 33 points add up?

It looks like 3 for a win and one for a defeat, and one for the aggregate bonus.

Edited by arnieg

It looks like 3 for a win and one for a defeat, and one for the aggregate bonus.

Thanks arnieg. A strange system when you get a point for losing :blink: - do you know if there are 2 points for a draw?

Think there are run offs and no draws.Also the race points are more complicated by teams starting with minus points if they field a team over the points limit.The stronger the team the more minus points they start with :P

Blimey, I thought they'd taken a step in the right direction when they moved to seven man teams a couple of years ago, but that sounds complicated - typical speedway. :rolleyes:

Here are details of the match on wednesday between Holsted and Fredericia.

Thanks Iris. One more question though - how is it calculated that Holsted start on a minus 5 point total?

Not 100% sure Kevin....but i think the Average is set at 37 points and for every 0.5 over you are penalised a point.So the Holsted team on wednesday is 39.something so you get -5 as a start

Hey,

The 6 rider team average is min. 25 - max. 36, however :

36,01 - 37,00 and the team start with minus 2

37,07 - 38,00 - 3

38,01 - 39,00 -4

39,01 - 40,00 -5

above 40 not permitted.

That is the 2005 rules, no dought the rules and probably the whole tournament will change drastically for 2006. Many financial problems in some of the the clubs, and a lot of last minute team changes ( i.e. top rider not showing up and it turns out has never been contracted kind of stuff)

Have to go now. see you.

Peter

PS: thanks for salute to my Simon, Iris.

Thanks for that Peter.Holta was one of the riders who failed to turn up wasn't he?.Just a question about Korskro.How many tracks are there.When i was there earlier in the year i turned up at a pits,hearing bikes but it looked like a motoX track then i found the speedway track.That obviously isn't the one used for 50/80cc racing,so is that further down the road,past the 500cc track :unsure: