British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Waspie

British Speedway Grand Prix

How does one purchase tickets for N1 or have they already gone already?

Its alright, found it but I suppose I should think about sorting the tickets out soon. Thought £35 was the cheapest but later found that £29 was the cheapest. Wonder if I will get money off for the old foggy who I will be with :wink:

Edited by Joanne

Talking to yourself again Joanne? :D

Yes, £29 are the cheapest tickets. You can't beat the middle tier on the 1st bend at that price and if you want to be there you should definitely be thinking about purchasing your tickets soon before they sell out.

family ticket up from £65 to £75 thats over 15% increase .....think i'll give it a miss next year......priniciple of the thing....thats a massive % increase......why ?

Talking to yourself again Joanne?  :D

Always do. Got caught out in Wycombe yesterday when my partner had stopped to sort his shoes out

:oops:

Recieved the reminder post card in the post yesterday for the British GP.

Bit further away next year it seems. We are in N4, same as before, which is nearer the 1st bend. I think N1 is towards the second bend? :unsure: