British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REAR WHEEL ROOST DUDE

Ippo Track Photographer Query 1974?

Would anyone know thanks who was the resident track photographer for Ippo during the early to mid 70's thanks mainly the years 1972 to about 1974 or 75 as there photos were submitted to the East Anglia Daily Times Group at that time and also used in the match day proggies in 74 i think it was at the time.

So if anyone would anyone know how i can make contact with the chap(s) if there still around of course. As i am trying to track photos that were taken at the World Championship Qualifiying round held at Ippo on Thursday 2nd May 1974 and the British Zone of the world team champioships round held at Ippo on Thursday August 7th 1974 with Australia, Scotland, NZ and England.

The only small lead i have to these photos are the name: "Watson Brothers" East Angia Ltd 1974 but that could of been the actual company who printed the proggies back then?????. Any help appreciated thanks as per usual. Please contact me off forum thanks if need be. cheers no worries. B)

I think Dave Kindred was the photographer. I'm not sure how you would get hold of him now as I believe he has recently left the EADT. But they may know how to contact him. Alternatively, I'm sure John Berry would know how to contact him.