British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
full-throttle

Ulamek Wins Swedish League Medal

Congratulations to Sebastian Ulamek, who has added the Swedish League title medal to his collection for 2005.

Sorry Full Throttle, I wasn't aware that either Coventry or Belle Vue competed in the Swedish League, let along that Coventry had won it. Must help to explain all that fixture congestion! :D

Congratulations to Sebastian Ulamek, who has added the Swedish League title medal to his collection for 2005.

Yes congratulations to Seb not only has he won The Elite league championship with Coventry and The Swedish League with Vastervik he also won the The Czech championship with Slany.

Well done Seb :)

Congratulations to Seb. :D

I knew it was two titles, didnt realise the czech one was his as well. :D

But I am not sure about the thread title either. (Mod Note - Correct! changed as it was trolling plus moved to correct section, thanks)

F4E's Note -your welcome! :D

Edited by fairy4ever

Congratulations to Seb.  :D

I knew it was two titles, didnt realise the czech one was his as well.  :D

Taken from:-

http://www.speedwayworld.tv/en/news/a5269

SLANY ARE CZECH CHAMPIONS

AK Slany have lifted the Czech League title for the first time in 36 years.

They won the final round at Plzen to finish three points ahead of both defending champions ZF Pardubice and Olympic Prague. PK Plzen finished fourth on just 11 points.

Polish imports Sebastian Ulamek (14) and Slawomir Drabik (11) were the key to Slany winning the final round on 41 points, with Pardubice second on 33 and Prague third on 27.

Slany had gone into the final round one point better off than Prague, and two ahead of Pardubice.

Regards

Jayne :)

And on monday he has the chance to add the Bundesliga title to his collection,although i'm hoping Morten and Kylma get the gold :DHere

Just read that another Coventry rider will be in the line-up.Replacing Gapinski will be A.Jonsson :o:D