British Speedway Forum
Waspie

Under 15's Koc Final

Sam's finally had the op and is now home. They put two screws in the tibia which are fine but they think the screw they put in the fibula might need re-doing but we won't know until Monday. Sam is in good spirits though and still says he will be riding by Christmas.

Sam's finally had the op and is now home.

No rest for you now then Vince :D

They put two screws in the tibia which are fine but they think the screw they put in the fibula might need re-doing but we won't know until Monday.

What no tape over his mouth :P:wink:

Sam is in good spirits though and still says he will be riding by Christmas.

Don't come back too soon Sam, many have and regretted it later in life, let everything heal first, your young time is on your side, not so sure about the old man though :shock:

good to see everything is ok sam but we could of really done with yours and james's help in the final and made it a bit closer at least and with joe haines who did get us a few wins and rode well

Sorry to here about the crash,hope your recovery goes well

All the Best

Mark & Sam

Seems he won't need another operation. He now has six weeks in plaster and another two in a more flexible support. The Doc reckons 4 to 5 months to be OK but Sam said that actually means two and a half to three months. I won't let him do anything too silly though. Once he is out of the cast I will take him up to Brian Simpson and follow his recomendations. Pictures of his war wounds and x-ray

here

Thanks Mark and Sam, seems minor compared to your injury from last year.

I'm sure I can find enough tape even for a gob that size Stressed!

Jamie - you should kick him when you next see him, he's been no help to you whatever in this Academy League :)

Edited by Vince

Vince -- pass on my best to Sam and here's to wishing him a swift and successful return to the track. He's come on in leaps and bounds this year and it waas such a pity his season ended in this way.

All the best for the future.

i really hope sam has a speedy recpvery from everyone at boston and KingsLynn Speedway