British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

Crumpie tantrum?

... seem to remember reading another company is doing it this year
That probably explains why we keep seeing views of an empty bit of track when the cameraman misses the action. :?

Guest JY2003

Thats why they call him the ginger winger

Some of you are being TOTALLY unfair on Jason!!! :x

He's is a really nice bloke and you are making him out to be a monster!!Ive seen a bad side to him once (hes been at BelleVue nearly 2yrs :D ) and that was understandable!!!

He is passionate about racing and all he wants is to suceed! When he fails he gets angry with himself! :-(

he DID NOT deserve following out to his van! He probably went out so's not to make any silly comment in front of the cameras....but no....they have to follow the poor guy! :shock::shock:

Imagine yourselves in that situation!

The sport you love, you are tipped as being a world champion, and youve just made a HUGE mess of it, probably cost you the chance at going for the title for another year!!!

Dont know bout you, but i'd be gutted, and had i been followed by TV cameras i would have reacted the same as Jason did!!

I dont know what you're problem is but you need to give the guy a break! :x :x :x :x

Some of you are being TOTALLY unfair on Jason!!! :x

He's is a really nice bloke and you are making him out to be a monster!!Ive seen a bad side to him once (hes been at BelleVue nearly 2yrs :D ) and that was understandable!!!

He is passionate about racing and all he wants is to suceed! When he fails he gets angry with himself! :-(

he DID NOT deserve following out to his van! He probably went out so's not to make any silly comment in front of the cameras....but no....they have to follow the poor guy! :shock::shock:

Imagine yourselves in that situation!

The sport you love, you are tipped as being a world champion, and youve just made a HUGE mess of it, probably cost you the chance at going for the title for another year!!!

Dont know bout you, but i'd be gutted, and had i been followed by TV cameras i would have reacted the same as Jason did!!

I dont know what you're problem is but you need to give the guy a break! :x :x :x :x

I couldn't agree with you more!

The people that slate Jason are just plain evil,so maybe they don't like him,so what,if you don't like somebody,tell somebody who cares,cos some of us don't care.

Some of us like Jason,infact a lot of us!And we don't wanna hear people slagging him off! :evil:

The cameras should have left Jason alone,why the hell did they think he went to his van :?: :!: :?:

answer=to get some privacy!

So the stupid idiot people that call themselves cameramen should just leave him be in future,cos it ain't fair

Basically Sullyrox has said the rest that i wanna say!

If you wanna slag Jason off any more,then Speak to the Hand cos the face ain't listening!

As the late Bob Marley once said, " A hungry Man is an angry Man". 8)

it's called 'Live Television' i'm afraid.

if there is a punch-up at football, it's not good but the cameras will roll.

Sandman, you better offer some more Red Stripes around ;)

No way Steve, I'm gonna run out at this rate! 8)

Scotty, By the way, you wouldnt have Ginger hair by chance would you? 8)

I'm with you , Sully and Scotty.

This is this man's life's work and livelyhood.

Everyone has vulnerable moments -

especially when they think they may have blown it ...

Some people just need space sometimes - even if they are in the public eye ...

Crumpie's like Marmite though you either love him or you hate him!! :D

Ralf Schmacher swore on the F1 the other day, i know he said sorry and all that but does that make him any better than Crumpie??

yes!!!! ;)

Crumpie's like Marmite though you either love him or you hate him!! :D

Vegemite :D:D

mmmmmmm vegemite much better than marmite :P

You may be with them Addy but at least you don't post in such an offhand manner as Scotty does :x And please don't tell me to allow for their age. There are plenty of young people on here who can put their argument across without telling others to "keep their gob shut" :x

You may be with them Addy but at least you don't post in such an offhand manner as Scotty does :x And please don't tell me to allow for their age. There are plenty of young people on here who can put their argument across without telling others to "keep their gob shut" :x

Sorry,I don't mean it to sound that way,I know I should not have put it,and my age shouldn't matter!

But I was very annoyed,I'll try to stop it happening again.