British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

Crumpie tantrum?

Having seen the GP on channel 4 now I think you're all making a lot of fuss over nothing to be honest. It can't have been that offensive either, or C4 wouldn't have shown it.

Nothing worse than an indignant journo complaining about other people's behaviour! All this 'striving to bring the public what they want to see' nonsense annoys me. Most jounalists are in it for themselves, although I don't know KK so maybe he's the exception - though I very much doubt it!

And no, I don't come from Manchester.

and lets all praise crumpy for the way he shrugged off the disappointment of the last round and bounced back to form at cardiff

Good on you crumpy

Yeah, good on ya Crumpie!!

Anyone going to start a Tony Rickardsson's Tantrum thread after his little strop when he touched the tapes at Cardiff? Just wondered.

Well done JC.

Yeah,lovely rolling start from him in the final.Cheat.

Looks like Forest Crump also had a bit of a ruck with one of Gollob's mechanics in the pits at the Danish GP. He's a smashing fellow eh?

Is this thread really still running? Unbelievable.

Credit where credit is due though, the boy done well in Denmark, nice to see a Britt(?) win a GP. Well he was born in Bristol!

Everyone has vulnerable moments -

especially when they think they may have blown it ...

Which is the point I was going to make. Have any of you EVER started a new job on a temp to perm basis? Or even been in a job and made a huge mistake and then dreaded the outcome?

Now I don't like Jason all that much I have seen him to be rude to my dad and a few other fans a few times when there has been no reason for it, HOWEVER.... Jason Crump had a bad day at work and made a clear point that he wanted to be left and wasnt! How many of you can honestly say that you wouldn't have reacted in the same way? I know that I would have done!

Guest crumpy fan

the main point is the camra crew shouldn't have left there psot in the pit's.

crumpy is a great rider and had a bad day his wife and kids weren't with him as his new born baby son didn't have a passport so he couldn't turn to them his dad most probley gave him a roastin as well so i don't blame him.

when u have a bad day u just wanna be left alone with know disturbin u till ur ready to talk.

rickardsson may joke and laugh but has rickardsson been elimanated before the semis no thats y he's laughin and jokin crump has he went out in heat 17 or 18 and if u look at his form he's been 2nd for the past 2 years so he was most probley disappointed as he wants to be world champ and he knows he can't aford enough bad gp so he was p***ed off that he knows he can't slip up.

but that was over a month ago so y are ppl still goin on bout it in the past month he has came 2nd in the british and 1st in the danish so whats the point in talkin bout somethin that happened over a month ago.

i'm sure he's forgotten bout it so y can't we.

MOD NOTE:-duplicate post removed-no problem! Please can you remember that you should not use text abbreviations though-Thanks :)