British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

German Fixtures 2006

Guden Tag.

Greetings. has anyone either in Uk or in Germany a composite list of fixtures for GERMANY 2006 please. Mainly interested in Speedway League or major individuals but also major Long Track as well.

Have not been in that lovely country watching racing for many a year and plan a visit this comings eason.

Regards

Have a look at www.speedway .org

Don't think much has been announced yet,apart from the usual.Think it has been decided to only allow 2 foreign riders per team.Could see a few moves.Matze Schultz maybe as Parchim are not in the 1.Bundesliga next season.Seems as though Kevin Wölbert isn't happy with Neuenknick,so maybe he goes to parent club Güstrow.The one team that really lacks a top german rider is Stralsund,so maybe see them in the chase for someone(interested to see that Christian Hefenbrock is listed as not having signed for Teterow yet :unsure: )What about Morten?

Edited by iris123

Don't think much has been announced yet,apart from the usual.Think it has been decided to only allow 2 foreign riders per team.Could see a few moves.Matze Schultz maybe as Parchim are not in the 1.Bundesliga next season.Seems as though Kevin Wölbert isn't happy with Neuenknick,so maybe he goes to parent club Güstrow.The one team that really lacks a top german rider is Stralsund,so maybe see them in the chase for someone(interested to see that Christian Hefenbrock is listed as not having signed for Teterow yet :unsure: )What about Morten?

From what i have heard he expects to be back with Brockstedt, and i do hope so as we will be visiting Olching again next season.

Yeah,i thought he had signed for more than just the one season.Hope so.As for the Bundesliga i think they are doing away with the 2 groups and it will be back to the mini league table to decide the best 4 teams for the final.This will mean that Brokstedt might not ride at Olching this year.

Yeah,i thought he had signed for more than just the one season.Hope so.As for the Bundesliga i think they are doing away with the 2 groups and it will be back to the mini league table to decide the best 4 teams for the final.This will mean that Brokstedt might not ride at Olching this year.

Oh no!

Well...Martin will be there!

Oh you can be sure of that,but why not come to Brokstedt if Olching are there and see them both :or go to Abensberg,support England and see Morten for Denmark and the young German team :P

Edited by iris123

Oh you can be sure of that,but why not come to Brokstedt if Olching are there and see them both :or go to Abensberg,support England and see Morten for Denmark and the young German team  :P

Could do, but the Olching meeting falls nicely with our holiday in Austria! Might have to book another trip! :D