British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

This is a great thread but I cant believe we are all discussing the LAST GP of the year. :unsure:

Nikki and I keep talking about it and then I suddenly tell her her to shut up!!

Its as though we are wishing the season away too quickly and it hasnt even started yet! :)

But then again it looks like its going to be my only foreign GP now. The girls have other plans :(

What hotels everyone in? Me, Ben and Bens dad are in the Pod Orlem (not all sharing though)

There's not many hotels in Bydgoszcz. Maybe Rico can name them all. Looks like the Brda will have a few forum members staying as well as the Pod Orlem and City.

The artist formerly known as Fortune. :lol:

And who will be now known as Carelesscause :unsure:

Edited by Joanne

Unfortunately following Ryanair's change to the Friday & Sunday flights our plans are on hold at the moment & it looks unlikely we will be able to make it this year. Shame as we had a great time last year & seems like half the forum is going!

Still hoping to get to one of the Polish GPs or maybe Prague but it might not happen. At least we've still got Cardiff to look forward to.

Unfortunately following Ryanair's change to the Friday & Sunday flights our plans are on hold at the moment & it looks unlikely we will be able to make it this year. Shame as we had a great time last year & seems like half the forum is going!

Still hoping to get to one of the Polish GPs or maybe Prague but it might not happen. At least we've still got Cardiff to look forward to.

Dont cancel anything just yet Tone deaf. There is ages before this meeting and possibly up to two more schedulings to go before the flights.

I am banking on more changes so dont cancel yet :D

Another slight change already! Flight now leaves at 11.40am, 50 minutes earlier than the last change, whereas the return flight has been put back a whole 5 minutes to 22.10!

:rolleyes:

Another slight change already! Flight now leaves at 11.40am, 50 minutes earlier than the last change, whereas the return flight has been put back a whole 5 minutes to 22.10!

Well blow me :rolleyes:

We'll get there 3.gif

I trust Ryanair :blink:

Sounds like excellent value to me LW - you gain almost an hour on your holiday by my calculations. :wink:

2210, that's a bit late. What time was the return flight in the beginning? :unsure:

2210, that's a bit late. What time was the return flight in the beginning? :unsure:

From memory it was around 1500hrs(ish).

You are reliant upon whatever scheduled time the flight out there goes that day, e.g. if it leaves at lunchtime from Stansted it will have an allotted 25 minute turnaround in Bydgoszcz and then straight back to Stansted.

As things stand the outbound flights are

Thurs dep 1140 arr 1445 Bydgoszcz

Fri dep 1845 arr 2145 Bydgoszcz

Sat dep 1140 arr 1445 Bydgoszcz

Sun dep 1845 arr 2145 Bydgoszcz

Mon dep 1845 arr 2145 Bydgoszcz

Return Flights

Thurs dep 2210 arr 2320 Stansted

Fri dep 2210 arr 2320 Stansted

Sat dep 1510 arr 1620 Stansted

Sun dep 2210 arr 2320 Stansted

Mon dep 2210 arr 2320 Stansted

What the final times will be only Ryanair know. Hope for everyone's sake that the final times are suitable. I feel sorry for Tone Deaf + family who are unsuited by the current state of affairs (hope you do make it and can make alternative arrangements if these are the final flight times) and those wanting onward connections from Stansted.

Rico :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we changed to the Thursday flight.

At least we should be there for Friday, maybe :blink:

That's bad. The people flying to Gdansk on the Friday (like our party) should beat the Bydgoszcz lot to the forum meet on the Friday night.

To be honest why bother checking with the changes in times when we are still seven months away from flying. As Dennis Norden said it will be alright on the night :P and that's from someone who has to get a connecting flight :wink:

Exactly my point ML, the schedules have changed so many times already theres not much point in changing plans at this stage, by September the times may even be back in their original slots.

We only live 25 miles from Stansted so we'll most likely be the least inconvenienced of everyone.