British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xDx

Cardiff - Where's everybody sitting?

Up in the heavens, nose bleed territory :x

3rd tier somewhere, I think operating the winch for the roof probably :) , someone else has got the tickets, haven't even asked which block they are in.

Row 30 Level 4 on the second bend that is all I know go in at gate 1.

Me and Cheryl

Block L9

Row 16

Seats 27 & 28

M20

Row 8

Seats.......our group commonly known as "The Emmerdales" have a huge amount of seats, something like 60 :D

They will be instantly identifiable as they will be in kilts (well the lads will be) :lol::P

Level 4 on the second bend

Is that on the roof Valc :?: ;)

It could be Shaz lol.

Seating in gates 1, Block UN2, Entry D2, Row 30, Aisle 639 Seats 15,16,17 and 18

This will be the third different area I have sat in now @ the millennium stadium trying to find the best view! One day maybe I'll be satisfied ;)

Think we are up in the heavens too, left it too late to get where we wanted to sit, i dont know the block but its top tier on the second bend :?

If that is the case Britneyspears we could be around the same place. Just look out for someone with a Workington Comets cap on and a speedway-forum fleese on with two boys in toe that will be me and a husband with a beard nobody will miss him, LOL.

If that is the case Britneyspears we could be around the same place. Just look out for someone with a Workington Comets cap on and a speedway-forum fleese on with two boys in toe that will be me and a husband with a beard nobody will miss him, LOL.

Ill certainly do that, I have good memories from gp's past of the Stoney Army from workington, we usually end up sat near them, if you spot 3 blondes with midlands accents thats us.

My first time at Cardiff :D I'll be in Block L20 row 18 seat 23 :D:D I know that someone in the Wolves party sitting near me has made a large banner with a speedway rider on it and I guess that Mikael Max will be on there somewhere. :P:D

Where's everyone sitting for the Cardiff GP on Saturday
Well, I and 19 forum friends (sorry, dear friends) are in M1 hopefully waving a forum banner between rows 12 and 14,

Meg and myself are amongst this rowdy lot :evil:

Meg and myself are amongst this rowdy lot :evil:

Be nice to see you again richyb.

Ill buy you and FT a Stella if I see you at the pub beforehand ;)

Meg says thats if she gets some more chocolate off you first :P ;-)