British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rema & Ben

Polish Speedway On Tv

Can anyone let me know what channel polish speedway will be on live? Will it be shown on Monday or Sunday?

Could you also let me know what channel the highlight show is shown?

thanks!

Young tommy posted the following on another thread:

Live meetings will most likely be on Polsat Sport and/or SportExtra, last year the re-broadcast was on the free Polsat channel around midnight local time.

As far as I can gather, the speedway will be shown live on Sunday and Monday. It seems that Polsat are merely extending their coverage of the sport in Poland.

Edited by Subedei

Matches will be shown on live on Polsat Sport mostly on Sunday - the same as it was last year. However, some of them will be on Monday because of the contract with that TV (ab. 11 matches). But such contracts with Polsat concern only Extraleague matches, the other will be probably shown on Puls TV which also reports to Polsat Group and shows also some 'lightweight' competition.

And, for sure, Polsat is bound to broadcast the weekly minimum 26 - minute speedway magazine on Polsat Sport or TV4.

Matches will be shown on live on Polsat Sport mostly on Sunday - the same as it was last year. However, some of them will be on Monday because of the contract with that TV (ab. 11 matches). But such contracts with Polsat concern only Extraleague matches, the other will be probably shown on Puls TV which also reports to Polsat Group and shows also some 'lightweight' competition.

And, for sure, Polsat is bound to broadcast the weekly minimum 26 - minute speedway magazine on Polsat Sport or TV4.

A member from a different pasture. Good news for Sudebei's E-Liga coverage, got a fan from most teams now. Bydgoszcz, Tarnow, Wroclaw, Z.Gora to name a few.

How much of their coverage will be on Free TV ?

POLSAT SPORT is of course a pay-TV channel, but last year there was a re-play (after midnight) of all the Ekstra Liga matches on the main POLSAT channel, which was Free-To-View last year. However, as far as I know, this channel is now also encrypted Pay-TV !

PULS should be o.k. as a free-to-view, but they did only show Div 1 matches (1 hour on the next day). What can we expect to see Free via Satelite in 2006?

PULS should be o.k. as a free-to-view, but they did only show Div 1 matches (1 hour on the next day). What can we expect to see Free via Satelite in 2006?

On the TV PULS website there is no information about encode signal......

http://www.pulstv.pl/index.php?t=odbior&PH...3c7b11e3275fbac

DIGITAL SIGNAL:

Satelite: EUTELSAT, Hot Bird 6, 13E

Frequency: 11 158 MHz

Vertical Polarization: (V)

Transmit System: MPEG2 DVB

SR: 27500

FEC: 3/4

PID Video: 353

PID Audio: 354

Encode: No (FTA)

On the TV PULS website there is no information about encode signal......

http://www.pulstv.pl/index.php?t=odbior&PH...3c7b11e3275fbac

DIGITAL SIGNAL:

Satelite:  EUTELSAT, Hot Bird 6, 13E

Frequency:  11 158 MHz

Vertical Polarization:  (V)

Transmit System:  MPEG2 DVB

SR: 27500

FEC: 3/4

PID Video:  353

PID Audio:  354

Encode:  No (FTA)

Thank you for this. Could you also give us the same information for Polsat Sport? I understand that it is encrypted. How do you get a card for this channel?

Thanks!

Thank you for this. Could you also give us the same information for Polsat Sport? I understand that it is encrypted. How do you get a card for this channel?

Thanks!

I can`t find any info about POLSAT transmit system......

Here you havea website link to CYFROWY POLSAT [DIGITAL POLSAT] including POLSAT SPORT

http://www.cyfrowypolsat.pl/

Well - I`ve got an option for those who wants to get full Polish Leagues [Ekstarliga, 1st and 2nd division] matches.......

From polish forum SPOSRTSBOARD you can download every available match you want [the first thing you have to do is register to sportsboard forum].....but you have to take out SUPER USER account, wchih make you access to this server....

here you have website link:

http://www.sportsboard.pl/Forum/superuser.php?dzial=konta

There is Polish language only, so let me translate it: [i will use the QUOTE option]

"We offer you possibility to pay SUPER USER account:

- half a year - 15 zł [approximately 5 pounds]

- a year - 25 zł [approximately 7 pounds]

- eternal - 100 zł [approximately 25-30 pouns]

To get SuperUser account you have to make a pyment one of this ammounts on this account:

64 1140 2004 0000 3002 3180 3894 ( mBank )

Some of banks need to get an personal data of addressee, so then write:

Dariusz Górzny

ul. Główna 60

64-030 Stare Bojanowo

Attention! In transfer topic please give your Sportsboard forum nick for example: SU:'your_nick' ( np. SU:darkness ).

SuperUser account will be turned on immediadely when money will come to addressees account

In a case of account wouldn`t be activate during 7 daysplease send me a e-mail information:dariusz.gorzny@sportowefakty.pl or tel/sms:+48 501 222 429"

Then, when your account will be approved you have to send an e-mail information to KUBIK [krzysztof.kubal@wp.pl] to create an FTP account which make available download speedway from FTP server.

You have to include in this e-mail your forum login and YOUR password......

For exapmle:

login: pugwash

password: pugwash`s_password

You will use this login and password when you`ll be using FTP.

The final step: tou have to create an FTP configuration [the best under Total Commander]:

example link: http://www.sportsboard.pl/Forum/viewthread...ID=44&TID=32354

thenyou can download all files and folders you will find :D

So, resume steps:

1. Register at www.sportsboard.pl

2. Pay Super User account [half a year/full year/no limit account]

3. After approved your payment send info to Kubik [krzysztof.kubal@wp.pl] to create your access to FTP [forum login and your password]

4. Configure your FTP access through Total Commander application

5. Download speedway matches :D

There is no information on Polsat`s website about it......

Maybe someone who has Digital Polsat can put any iformation here

You won't be able to watch Polsat Sport unless you have pre-paid subscription (smart card)

Hi PolskiZuzel

Yes I know that a card is needed - I am trying to find out the satellite frequency for the channel and what satellite it is on (hotbird, eutelsat etc) and how I can purchase subscription.

Do you have any suggestions?