British Speedway Forum

Well its stopped raining now, If they don't get on and race now its a total farce.

Bjarne & Nicki were out on the track together, so at least they seem to have put the other night behind them, let's hope the same can be done on the forum.

If this is called off I fear it will seriously damage the sports credibility for many fans travelling from far and wide .I know its not me out there but a couple of years ago riders seemed more prepared to race in all conditions.Glad I didn,t waste my money travelling to this one.

What a farce. Just look at the grader its not picking up.

Its not off yet.

I do beleive these riders need to think of the paying public. I do understand about safety but if this was a GP they would have rode without any problems

Poor Poor show.

Ruined the track by putting sawdust down and they won't even wait half an hour to see what happened.

Complete Joke.

Oh well, at least I feel justified in not bothering with it.

And Poole moan about Bob Dugard.

What a plonker putting down sawdust while its raining :lol::lol:

Where did they get them from.....the dole queue??

Well its stopped raining now, If they don't get on and race now its a total farce.

Bjarne & Nicki were out on the track together, so at least they seem to have put the other night behind them, let's hope the same can be done on the forum.

They had made up after heat 15 on Friday and shook hands

COST £17 a head

fUEL 90 p a litre.

PINTS AT POOLE COST A ARM AND A LEG.

And Poole moan about Bob Dugard.

What a plonker putting down sawdust while its raining :lol:  :lol:

I've never complained about Bob, he prepares the best racing strip in the country (even if he is a homer) :P

Don't be so bloody rude Eastie. :angry:

The rain is on and off and the track staff are following the refs instructions. As much is being done as possible...if the riders dont want to ride what else do you do?

Well they can't wait around for ever.They have flights to catch before the important meetings in Poland tomorrow B)

Nice one ref. Very strong with a camera on your shoulder, and a mic in your face. Take control and show them who's boss. Get on with it!!! :approve:

It seems the ref has told the riders to get on with it.

A strong decision.