British Speedway Forum

For those without Sky and unable to make it to the meeting, Updates on this meeting will be available Here

Well I for one am happy it's down here in sunny Poole B) ! First meeting for me for a long time so it will be nice to catch up with all my 'old' mates!

Come on Nicki P !!!! :D (PS must just add bit cloudy here at mo!!!)

No Way not THE Rainbow :o

Wooooooooohooooooooooooooo Rainbow you've finally made it on here, welcome aboard hun :approve: Hopefully see you soon xx

Edited by shazzybird

Has any one got a race card/score sheet, that i could print off for this meeting please.I am watching from home but do like to fill a programe in at the same time.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. :D

Has any one got a race card/score sheet, that i could print off for this meeting please.I am watching from home but do like to fill a programe in at the same time.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. :D

Have a look in your hotmail inbox shirls. :wink:

For those without Sky and unable to make it to the meeting, Updates on this meeting will be available Here

Newport v Somerset more exciting then ... :wink:

Newport v Somerset more exciting then ...  :wink:

Oopss :oops:

Try Here

Thanks Kevin, have got one now , didnt see the link below this, one, that had one.:oops:

Oh well, I did try - it bounced back though. :sad:

[/quote)

Thanks for trying Kevin,not your fault it bounced back ,that was my old addy ,have now updated with the new one. :D

Come on Crumpie...........6 rides and 6 wins is all it's gonna take. No Problem.......hopefully ;)

well the Poole propaganda machine tells us it never rains in Poole :D

(nice and sunny here near Kings Lynn)

have to make a mention about Jonathan Green and his interview with Crump ... does he listen to what the riders actually say????

Crump stood there, he said he'd made lots of changes, engines, mentality, riding his motorcross bike, generally remembering why he likes to ride his speedway bike ...

next question from Green ... have you changed anything with your package!!!!

Green then says the rain has stopped, the camera pans to the crowd and it's raining :blink:

Forecast is for a warm overcast day. So the meeting is 100% guarenteed to go ahead.

Did you see that big close up of S.S. looking at the downpour and thinking " Jesus, i wish i hadn't posted that " ?.

:D:D:D

Just to let you Know MR Sandhu has a lovely sunny night tonight.

I am sure a lot of people will not be happy if this is called off. People have paid a lot of money to see this and we now are on our 8th race.

GP is the problem here.