British Speedway Forum

Its still raining in Terrington (about 3 miles from Norfolk arena) but is starting to get lighter and the sky is starting to clear! got my fingers crossed!! :lol:

which terrington do you live in coz i live in st clements and thats 6.3 mile from the stadium. And yes the rain has got lighter and the sky is a bit brighter.

Edited by Daniel Vertigan

yes st clements! :oops: sorry about the miles :oops: maybe its the speed that we drive there is why it seems shorter!! :) sorry!

Mod Note:- Please do not use text speak

If it does end up being called off expect Rye Houses challenge against Somerset to be cancelled on 29th April and that the track is available for a rerun.

Mizz Hyper i hope your not complaining about my dad's driving else u can walk tonight

Nice 1 shining star!! Brightening up here now, 5 mins away from NA! also got my fingers crossed!

Meeting OFF.  Just had text from steve saying restaging date 3 May.

Yep thats right SS. Ive just had a call from Simons Lamberts mechanic saying the same.

Meeting Off Restage date 3rd May (My BIRTHDAY! :D , Pi$$ up at Lynn then :P )

pictures from this meeting can be found HERE :D

pictures from this meeting can be found HERE  :D

You want to be careful that none of the Elite League GP stars see those pictures - they'd s**t themselves :D

Thought Kings Lynn were the experts in relaying a track in record time?

Since the meeting has been called off we havent had a drop of rain here. sounds a bit like sundays meeting.

Edited by Daniel Vertigan

Since the meeting has been called off we havent had a drop of rain here. sounds a bit like sundays meeting.

Ut oh! Here we go again! Thing is Daniel, the meeting wasn't due to take place '6.5 miles from King's Lynn!'

Knowing the King's Lynn promotion as I do and trackman Huggy, I think I can confidently say that if they could have got the meeting on, then they would have.

Just have a look at Steve's photos Daniel. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bryn

Thought Kings Lynn were the experts in relaying a track in record time?

No one at KL has said they are the experts although I have seen Huggy relay the track in about an hour and a half. If you look at the pictures the track does not look too bad, it is the spectator areas that seem to be flooded. The forecast for this evening was rain so probably better to reschedule than to start the meeting and then have to call it off.