British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Todays The Day!

Well today is the day TRick starts his bid to become the greatest speedway rider of all time. A special day for a special rider and his fans.

At 6 pm this evening we can witness history in the making. So don those TRick caps, decant the wine, and enjoy the main man in action!

COME ON TRICK!

Well today is the day TRick starts his bid to become the greatest speedway rider of all time. A special day for a special rider and his fans.

At 6 pm this evening we can witness history in the making. So don those TRick caps, decant the wine, and enjoy the main man in action!

COME ON TRICK!

Come on Nicki :D

Come on Crumpy :D

Come on TG, JH, PP, AJ :)

COME ON TRICK!

Surely you mean today's the day that Tomasz Gollob starts his march to the world crown he so richly deserves.

I've got a good feeling about the aTomek Gollob for this season.

No doubt all the Oxford fans will gather around the telly cheering on Tony Rickardsson! :)

Well, I've got this feeling for about 8 years :rolleyes:

:wink:

I'd definitely say Trick is still the man to beat, but form wise Crumpy is the man at the moment, all is set up for a great season.

Come on everyone but tricky

I've a feeling Jason Crump will pick up the crown this year. He just needs to

produce his Elite form. TRick will be there as usual.

Surely you mean today's the day that Tomasz Gollob starts his march to the world crown he so richly deserves.

I would love you to be right but I think Tomasz will have his usual moments of genius mixed with moments when he doesn't look like one of the top riders in the world at all.

well as a brit, im cheering for our guys, but i just want to see some good racing really, jason is going great guns this year as usual, so i reckon it will come down to trick and jc again, im not going to make a fool of myself and say who will win though :D

Hope it's not the same sort of feeling you had about Pietraszko :D

Gollob to struggle into top 8 imo