British Speedway Forum

...crumps had more than his fair share of bad luck!

Absolutely gutted for Leigh.

Well done Nicki...a very exciting final. :)

Leigh and Crumpy rode as well tonight as they did last Wednesday ... would have loved to have seen them in the final.

And SS

Why are you so nasty about Crumpy?

Another Shovlar scapegoat :rolleyes:

Did you watch it from your sick bed Eastie? So you are saying Crump stayed still? :blink:

I said, "almost dirty". Crumpy was very close to the line but I will admit I was shouting at the tele for Crumpy to send Nicki wide!

Weren't we all ........... LOL ............. well all apart from the Eastbourne mob and Ray and family ;)

Crump flattered to decieve,

Gollob rode well

and TRick was there in the final as per usual

So will only do better when he is riding well, if that was bad. Ride badly come 2nd imagine he rode well?

Agreed.

So rode well, come 4th, imagine he had rode as badly as Crumpy, he'd have been one of the first into the showers!

Nicholls rode well but was passed quite a lot. Made the final though.

What GP were you watching Steve... Scotty must have been a distant 5th in the final!!!!

Edited by The Cat

Guest schumifan

The racing was great and I'm really pleased for NP, he was the most exciting rider there tonight :approve:

WELL DONE NICKI

Great meeting gutted for both Lee and Leigh though ,especially Leigh :cry:

Some great racing tonight. Nicki P deserved the win - was cheering him on bigtime in that last race- and Gollob looked like the Tomasz of old. Disappointment of the night was Bjarne - thought he looked well out of it - still Anton had a good one - some great switches off that 2nd bend. Felt gutted for Adams - what a sickener. If the other GPs are like this one I'll be happy. Couldn't give a rat's wotsit who wins it this year though... :rolleyes:

Edited by rabbit

Weren't we all ........... LOL ............. well all apart from the Eastbourne mob and Ray and family ;)

and shooting star :approve:

Edited by stevehone

Got to say Crump is all I dispise in speedway. Gob sh*te who said he should have won it, when he shouldn't have even been in the final!

Congrats to Nicki P, Crumpie and Gollob on their podium finishes. Mr Shovlar...speedway is a sport where there are winners and losers. Mr Rickardsson does not just show up and win, he has to ride his bike to do that. Sometimes he will not always win. When this occasion arises please be sporting to those who finished ahead of him rather than resorting to name calling.

And what exactly is it about Jason Crump that you despise??? Talented, Successful, One of the best at what he does..........I see now...all the things you're not. Resorting to calling him a G*b*hite, on your other thread which is now locked, shows you're just scraping the barrel. Twice Crump beat Rickardsson tonight....I'd hazard a guess that Tony didn't complain too much....so what got your back up????

I think the number of Nicki fans is grossly under-estimated, but many are ashamed to admit it :D

As for the meeting...I have to say...

...didn't think much to the fireworks ! :P

So will only do better when he is riding well, if that was bad.  Ride badly come 2nd imagine he rode well?

Agreed.

So rode well, come 4th, imagine he had rode as badly as Crumpy, he'd have been one of the first into the showers!

Was gifted a final spot. Was out on his ass before Adams packed up.

Was gifted a final spot. Was out on his ass before Adams packed up.

are you trying to say Rickardsson has never had 'a bit of luck' in any of the GP's he's been in?

if Crump was 'gifted', why didn't Rickardsson beat him in the final?

Edited by stevehone