British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Prague GP

Bad luck Mylor :-(

I may have a solution though......you can afford to go but can't get the time away, I can get the time to go but can't afford it-dya see where this is heading? :twisted: :clown

Oh well, worth a try lol

Bad luck Mylor :-(

I may have a solution though......you can afford to go but can't get the time away, I can get the time to go but can't afford it-dya see where this is heading? :twisted: :clown

Oh well, worth a try lol

Och........you Scots!!

Nice try.

I do have one solution though..............less football, more speedway!!

Julie, nice to have you back on the forum. If I'm at Brandon before Prague you'll have to come along and say 'hello'.

Thanks Gem and Joanne. I'll be in between the 3rd and fourth bend on Saturday if your around. :)

Joanne won't be because she is cruising on the high seas at the moment. :D

Guest JY2003

Me and my Mum are thinking of doing this Gp! :D !BAck up the boys and Nicki of course! :D

Ah! A man after my own heart.

Glad I'm not the only one. :approve:

Guest JY2003

Tickets booked!Hotel booked!Flying out on the 5th from Heathrow!Comeing back on the 7th! :D

Julie, nice to have you back on the forum. If I'm at Brandon before Prague you'll have to come along and say 'hello'.

Thanks Gem and Joanne. I'll be in between the 3rd and fourth bend on Saturday if your around. :)

Julie, I was at Brandon on Monday. Gemini couldn't see you. Please email me if you wish to meet up with me for a coffee or whatever in Prague.

Julie, I was at Brandon on Monday. Gemini couldn't see you. Please email me if you wish to meet up with me for a coffee or whatever in Prague.

Hi Joanne, Sorry I missed you but I was there, saw FD on the way round the fourth bend, a coffee in Prague sounds great I'll mail you.

Julie x

Tickets booked!Hotel booked!Flying out on the 5th from Heathrow!Comeing back on the 7th! :D

the GP has been re-arranged for the 8th....

Guest JY2003

No!!Please dont say that!Thats a Monday!Eastbourne have got a match on the 8th!Dont lie to me!

they had to re-arrange as there is some sort of rule that says you can't have 2 GP's within 7 days.... so they moved it to the official restage date.

Guest JY2003

Well it would be on their website and it aint!!Plus if Eastbourne is on the 8th then Mark and Nicki and Sullivan etc will miss it!Think your lieing some how!