British Speedway Forum

dont worry about next year...

what about the world cup coming up?

would struccle to beat slovenia on the present form!

i think havelock is trying tio ruin scotts concentration so he can ride for redcar, what a british disgrace!

and as for poor old sick note, well i wont wear down my skin on him!

Just such a shame that we cannot fuse our two boys together, they both have skill but are not the total package. Not convinced that either of them ever will be - but continue to hope and will be their cheering them on at Cardiff just the same.

But Andy Smith kept qualifying through the GP Challenge for those that did not automatically qualify plus those that successfully battled through from the old World Championship Qualifying system. He earned his place unlike Lee Richardson.

True, but while there ,both never warranted their place. Although Lee sometimes gets it together he is pretty much an also ran.

Very angry on the Brits peformance.

First time I have now questioned Nicholls ability as a GP rider, Richardson is out of depth. British Speedway has never had it so bad. The thing whch upsets me with these riders are they have been on the GP circuit for a number of years and hinted success. Now is the time that they should be get prodiums and etc. They have showed no improvement, Nicholls needs to sort out his gating, its the kind of thing that a Conference League rider should be disappointed with.

Some might on here, we are being strictly harsh to Brits but in no way are being so. Britain must aspire on its past glories and we are not even getting closer. The comfort net of nominations needs to be taken away, if they are to improve. Havelock as much as I like him, he is not the kind of mentor whose gonna get you championships, Nicholls should be going to people like Collins, Mauger, even Lee for help. Richardson well he nevers seems to blame himself.

As for HA.  Remember the Poole SWC Final and look no further as to why he isn't there.  He ruined the entire day and the boys that run the sport will not forget that in a hurry.

This IS a joke post, right? So Hans Andersen isn't in the GP's because he stuffed Nicholls in the SWC two years ago....Get real! :rolleyes:

'The boys that run the sport' aren't all British so why should they care what happened in that meeting. it didn't 'ruin the day' for the Swedes who won the title!

Do try to pop your head out of the hole occasionally and see what's happening outside your own little bubble!!!!! :rolleyes::angry:

Richardson is a confusing rider.  He certainly can do it, and I would bank on him coming from rank outsider at some meeting soon and getting in the final.

I'm not saying he hasn't got problems, and maybe his whole game doesn't warrant his inclusion in the GP - I just think on his day, with the right head, he can do the job.

As for HA.  Remember the Poole SWC Final and look no further as to why he isn't there.  He ruined the entire day and the boys that run the sport will not forget that in a hurry.

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL GOING ON ABOUT THE SWC THING, ANYONE WOULD THINK THAT HANS IS THE ONLY 'NAUGHTY' BOY EVER!!!!! SO LIKE I SAY IF YOUR BLOODY FACE FITS YOU ARE O.K. I AM SOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Guest Shale Eater

That's rich coming from someone who watches Nicki Pedersen every week :blink::rolleyes: Weather Hans shut off or not, it was 2 years ago. And anyway, Scotty was never gonna beat PK in that last heat

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL GOING ON ABOUT THE SWC THING, ANYONE WOULD THINK THAT HANS IS THE ONLY 'NAUGHTY' BOY EVER!!!!! SO LIKE I SAY IF YOUR BLOODY FACE FITS YOU ARE O.K. I AM SOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

So he did do something wrong then? must of you are shouting it out there :wink::lol:

Shale Eater ..... everyone loves a badboy especially when it's Bacon Balls :P

None of you may like it, but HA's problems with those that run this sport date back from his throttling off at Poole. Its not a challenge to say that - I just believe its true. Up until that time everything seemed to be going well enough wasn't it?

You may not like it. I don't like lots of things. Doesn't make them any less true.

Anyone but Edward Kennett and ill be EXTREMLY happy!!

That's ok Tasha! I know that Eddie won't get in it for a few years but anyone except Lee please and i will be over the moon :lol::D:approve:

I know that Eddie won't get in it

that's more like it

So he did do something wrong then? must of you are shouting it out there  :wink:  :lol:

Shale Eater ..... everyone loves a badboy especially when it's Bacon Balls  :P

Oh yeah i get it, cos he's danish right bacon yeah danish?

With wit like that you ought to be on the stage........ :rolleyes:

Did i dream this or did Richarsson say that he would be entering the GP qualifiers again as a bit of back-up instead of having to rely on beeing picked to go through?

Still wouldnt mind having a flutter on Rico if the odds are good for cardiff.

Oh yeah i get it, cos he's danish right bacon yeah danish?

With wit like that you ought to be on the stage........ :rolleyes:

Oooooooo someones tired :rolleyes: Call him it!!! he answers to it B)