British Speedway Forum

Excellent - as PP said, he rode really well at Poole last year. The Young Guns meeting was one of the best of the season. :)

Does anyone have a DEFINITE start time for the TRick meeting?

Thanks

It's been advertised the last few weeks in the Poole Programme as starting at 16.00.

Prices will be Adults £ 17, Undes 16's £5 and Concessions £14.

Prices will be Adults £ 17, Undes 16's £5 and Concessions £14.

For a Poole vs a select team meeting? Surely we should be paying El prices if we're expected to watch Poole?! Or are we paying extra to listen to the guy who rode for Poole in the "good old days" of the 1960's?

I was all for going to this meeting, at them prices, TRick (or is it Poole?) can get stuffed!

Do the riders give their services free for a testimonial meeting ?

Makes you wonder wot the full line up for both teams will be!!! :unsure:

We are only 2 weeks away now!!

Thought Holta was suppossed to be riding?!

Can't see that happening now, he won't be in the country as he is not in Polands wtc squad! :o

Do the riders give their services free for a testimonial meeting ?

and pigs fly and fairies (of the non-Coventry type) live at the bottom of my garden. MOST rider ride for nothing or expenses, some rider request a large-ish guarentee.

madame muck, 7 riders are confirmed already arent they? The Poole team? As it's Poole vs Tony's select.

Edited by SCB

7 riders are confirmed already arent they?  The Poole team?

Isn't it a Poole Select team too SCB? :wink:

So it's not Poole if it's a select team, surely?

I would suggest that rather seeing two select teams do battle at inflated prices (sounds like a crap meeting), that people divert themselves down the road to see what will be a keenly-contested Elite League match between Eastbourne & Oxford (which won't cost an arm and a leg to get in).

The EL match commences at Arlington commences at 3.30pm, so I'll see you all at Arlington!! :D

All the best

Rob

I would suggest that rather seeing two select teams do battle at inflated prices (sounds like a crap meeting), that people divert themselves down the road to see what will be a keenly-contested Elite League match between Eastbourne & Oxford (which won't cost an arm and a leg to get in).

The EL match commences at Arlington commences at 3.30pm, so I'll see you all at Arlington!! :D

All the best

Rob

Not sticking to the subject of Trick´s Farewell but I have one, or actually three, questions:

According to BSPA´s website, Ipswich are at Eastbourne on Monday the 24th but I guess Eastbourne won´t have two meetings in two day so I assume the Witches meeting is off? :unsure: Can any Eastbourne fan or official clarify this?

If that is the case, is Wolves vs Reading the only option on Monday the 24th?