British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know the line up for this meeting yet?? Apart from the great Mr. Gollob (and is THAT actually confirmed) ;);)

Does anyone know the line up for this meeting yet?? Apart from the great Mr. Gollob (and is THAT actually confirmed) ;)  ;)

Not sure about the line up but i have heard that the Tony Rickardsson end of season DVD is going to be on sale at the Cardiff GP. :P

Does anyone know the line up for this meeting yet?? Apart from the great Mr. Gollob (and is THAT actually confirmed) ;)  ;)

Hi ya Hansfan,

Has Trick confirmed that HE is going to be there himself yet :rolleyes:

Bin :wink:

Gollob, Adams and Crump are the heat leaders for the ROTW side. Confirmed. Think both sides will lineup with team averages up around 55!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Presumably you will boycot the meeting now as your most disliked rider is included ?

Who said Crump was a rider I most dislike? I am not a fan of his, and never will be.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Guest Sir Lunchalot
Who said Crump was a rider I most dislike? I am not a fan of his, and never will be.

Someone has to ask .... there is another rider you dislike more ?

Guest schumifan

Erm...you just did :rolleyes:

Another thread hijacked about Shovlar :angry:

What are you on about? I answered a question that was asked about who was riding and responded to a quesion asked!

Someone has to ask .... there is another rider you dislike more ?

He dislikes anyone who can consistently beat Twicky...

So he used to dislike only Crump, but now there are dozens of riders for him to dislike :D:D:D

Think you can add Nicolai Klindt to the line-up.Will be riding in the Young Guns meeting as well