British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Cardiff Attendance

J Posselthwaite said last night that there crowd has grown every year and this year they have sold an extra 10%, so we are talking 44,000 fans on Saturday if that is true. Those bars are going to be busy.

He said that after the first two at Cardiff, any if that was any thing to go by. 55,000 will there this year.

It's a common tactic to say its a number, so people will rush buy and think they are missing out on something.

Wishing everyone a good day out in Cardiff, missing it this year as I will be filming F1 Stock Cars at Brandon :(

5 of us coming from Oxford B)

5 of us coming from Oxford B)

Very surprised there are not more coming from Oxford to supporter Rickardsson . :unsure:

Im going with my other half!(after spending 2 weeks in greece!!!)

J Posselthwaite said last night that there crowd has grown every year and this year they have sold an extra 10%, so we are talking 44,000 fans on Saturday if that is true. Those bars are going to be busy.

Have you not yet learned to disregard anything he says. I am 100% confident that yet again it will be tosh and the crowd will not be 10% up on last year.

I always have a fascination to know the crowd figure that is quoted for promotional purposes and the one the VAT man sees

Is yours always the car with a Lions scarf and race jackets in the window?!?

If so we see you every year.

Not me. My Lions scarf is folded away in a drawer along with my horse blanket & giant slipper ready for winter. :blink:

can u take the beer u buy in the stadium to your seats ?

I'll be setting off for Cardiff early in the morning. Can't wait! :)

Is there a Forum meet up at the POW again this year and what time? :unsure:

Really excited about tomorow! A mini bus of us going from Guildford! Leaving about 10:30ish!

Going to get a sun tan in the Park (I hope)! Or wet! (Hope not)!

Shut up Beercellar for keep telling me what to write :lol:

Edited by Squirelnutkins

My first trip there this year. Taking the whole family too. My youngest is only 1 so I dare say she might find it a bit loud! It can't be louder than the Honda Six racing around at The Thundersprint in Northwich a few weeks ago surely? She put up with that, just...

She didnn't seem bothered by the bike noise at Monmore when we took her there so fingers crossed.....

Weather is forecast to be hot and sunny so should be a top day out.

Glenn