British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pje

Scoresheet For Cardiff?

Has anyone got a scoresheet for Cardiff - I don't like to ruin the official programme by filling in the scores- just wondered if anyone had an excel spreadsheet that i could use or something similar?

Has anyone got a scoresheet for Cardiff - I don't like to ruin the official programme by filling in the scores- just wondered if anyone had an excel spreadsheet that i could use or something similar?

I've made one for exactly the same reason. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I shall be happy to forward it to you. Cheers.

Thanks very much Seb - I've just sent you a pm.

Hello All,

I wondered whether anyone has produced a traditional style scoresheet for the British GP on Saturday.

I don't mind using the one in the GP programmes, but I do prefer to use the Traditional type Layout.

Thank You. :)

I have one available if anybody still wants one, email me at slegg@pre-heat.co.uk and I`ll send one. Only available today to send as off work tomorrow :D

Hello All,

I wondered whether anyone has produced a traditional style scoresheet for the British GP on Saturday.

I don't mind using the one in the GP programmes, but I do prefer to use the Traditional type Layout.

Thank You. :)

I've done a good old fashioned, traditional scorechart. If you want it, it's here.

http://www.grachan.co.uk/speedway_ind.pdf

Might be worth checking it's right though. I think it is, but I've just done it and you can never be sure! Text came out quite small when I printed it, but not too bad.

PS - if you do check it and it's wrong, you will let me know won't you?

Edited by Grachan