British Speedway Forum

Just back from The Great Western Hospital,plaster removed only bruising  :approve:

Now to get the bike straightened and get the Wuss back in the saddle :D  :D

All The Best.

Pat Bint

PS

Thank you to everybody for all your good wishes  :)

No excuse now then Christopher just bruising!!!!! Good Luck for the future and let's hope it's injury free. :approve:

No excuse now then Christopher just bruising!!!!! Good Luck for the future and let's hope it's injury free.  :approve:

glad he is better good luck for the furture.

all the best keith

Just back from The Great Western Hospital,plaster removed only bruising  :approve:

Now to get the bike straightened and get the Wuss back in the saddle :D  :D

All The Best.

Pat Bint

PS

Thank you to everybody for all your good wishes  :)

Will you be at Plymouth Pat.

Nigel

Guest Christophers Dad
Will you be at Plymouth Pat.

Nigel

Yes but only to watch :( ,i might slip over the Tamar Bridge into Cornwall for a few pastys :D:D

All The Best

Pat

:) Good news . Take it the retirement talk is now over then ??? Disney trip off is it ?? :wink:

Wish him all the best from me . Won't be at Plymouth on Friday unfortunately. :(

Shhhhhh don't mention Disney, if he reads thisw he could change his mind :wink:

Was Chris Riding in the 2nd half at Scunny today i saw a van near the pit area but didnt know whether he rode or was just there.

Guest Christophers Dad
Was Chris Riding in the 2nd half at Scunny today i saw a van near the pit area but didnt know whether he rode or was just there.

Thanks for asking :approve: yes he did get some rides after the main meeting, :D

A bit nervous in his first,getting there in his second,but then back to speed in his third before he fell off :( .

Much to my joy he jumped up and told me not to worry he was OK,just opened up a cut on his finger he did at the Skate Board Park Yesterday :o

Another trip to Scunthorpe General Hospital just to get it cleaned up,many thanks to Rob and everybody today.

On the way home he said"I wish the Scunthorpe Track was much closer Dad i love it there"

Thank You

Pat & Chris

PS

He still holds the lap Record on the Mountain bike so thats cheered him up :oops:

Thanks for asking  :approve:  yes he did get some rides after the main meeting, :D

A bit nervous in his first,getting there in his second,but then back to speed in his third before he fell off :( .

Much to my joy he jumped up and told me not to worry he was OK,just opened up a cut on his finger he did at the Skate Board Park Yesterday :o

Another trip to Scunthorpe General Hospital just to get it cleaned up,many thanks to Rob and everybody today.

On the way home he said"I wish the Scunthorpe Track was much closer Dad i love it there"

Thank You

Pat & Chris

PS

He still holds the lap Record on the Mountain bike so thats cheered him up  :oops:

Good to see him back on a bike Pat

Yes indeed Pat, good news.

Bryn

Guest Christophers Dad
Yes indeed Pat, good news. 

Bryn

Thank you for your good wishes,to be honest and dont ever say i told you before he went out the first time he was crying and said "I dont want to do it" Ok just go out the once was my answer :o

For once in my life i got it correct :approve: ,great to see his pals Tai,Josh, Ben Barker,and Scott Courtney all geeing him up :D

With the last 2 weeks and now the great news on Ales lets just hope Luke can give us all a Full House :D

Edited by Christophers Dad

Nice one Pat and well done to Christopher (see it wasn't so bad on that bike was it :wink: ) xxxxx

Great to hear that Pat --wish him the best from me and I'll see you somewhere soon!! (Do I still need to buy some Loctite Glue ???? :wink: )

Edited by Main Man