British Speedway Forum

Thank you to everybody at Scunthorpe for there help after Christophers accident,it was much appreciated.

His right leg is in plaster from knee to toe,and has to attend our local hospital for tests when the swelling has gone down later this week.

The way other Riders Dads loaded our van so i could follow the ambulance was incredable.

Chris had a good start to the day on track,falling in his 1st race while leading then getting a flyer of a start and winning his 2nd.

Slidding off while winning his 3rd race but still smilling 

Made a great start in his 4th leading into the 1st bend but with 2 riders going for the same line a collision was inevitable.

To hear my little boy crying as he lay on the track,saying sorry Dad i could have beat him  has really put everything into perspective concerning this sport for me.

Peter

Christopher is by no way being fast tracked i assure you,in fact he is being deliberately slow tracked. 

Thanks once again to everybody for there help,it would not be appropiate to single anyone person out so i will. 

Danny Norton you are a STAR,to watch Danny cuddling Chris to calm him down was lovely to see.

If anybody hears news on Jack Butler could they please post on here,they had a chat at the hospital.

Thank you all very much for your help.

Pat Bint

6.gif

Get Well Soon Christopher Love and Kisses Shazzybird xx

p.s. please tell me they never had to cut your kevlars off of you :cry::P and hope you didn't ruin the boots either, I need them!!! :wink:

Edited by shazzybird

Guest Christophers Dad
6.gif

Get Well Soon Christopher Love and Kisses Shazzybird xx

p.s. please tell me they never had to cut your kevlars off of you  :cry:  :P  and hope you didn't ruin the boots either, I need them!!!  :wink:

Kevlars ok Boots getting tighter by the minute :D

Hope you had a good Birthday Mate on the Organic Vodka x :o

HI ! CHRIS. Sorry to hear about the accident !!

Hope your 'UP AND ABOUT ' soon

ALL THE BEST

FROM

NOBBY & LIAM

OXFORD

Bad news... :(

Keep smilin' mate, you'll be back. I'm chuffed you were doing so well before the crash B)

Hope the pain's going and just think - you can have Dad running around all over the place for ya :P

Get well soon, and properly, Quiksilver boy !

Bad news... :(

Keep smilin' mate, you'll be back. I'm chuffed you were doing so well before the crash  B)

Hope the pain's going and just think - you can have Dad running around all over the place for ya  :P

Get well soon, and properly, Quiksilver boy !

Seconded!

Its easier to call your dad if some kind soul gives you a bell..... :lol:

Hope the pain's going and just think - you can have Dad running around all over the place for ya  :P

Can't see much chance of the old Pieman running around for anyone Steve :P

Get back to fitness soon Chris, the old man was so proud of you yesterday, it was in his voice when he called to say how you had got on.

Remember, it don't really hurt mate, you'll be back amonst it soon enough

Hi Chris,

That was one scary accident. Hope your injuries aren't too serious and you make a full and speedy recovery.

All the best,

Richard

Guest Jim Blanchard

Sorry to hear about Christophers accident Pat. It is just a sport and these youngsters and young men risk so much to entertain us. They all deserve to be winners. :approve:

Hope he gets well soon.

Jim & Denise. xx

Really sorry to hear of the accident - get well soon Chris and make sure you let the leg heal properly.

All the best

Rob

Get well soon Chris. I'm sure it won't be too long before you're back in the saddle and causing your dad to have even more grey hair than he did before (that's if you can find any hair in between the bald patches) :D

ps: don't pinch all his pasties whilst he's out of the house either!!

Best wishes

Chezza x

sorry to hear about your accident chris ,all the best from all of the oxford speedway supporters club. :wink:

Guest Christophers Dad

Just back from The Great Western Hospital,plaster removed only bruising :approve:

Now to get the bike straightened and get the Wuss back in the saddle :D:D

All The Best.

Pat Bint

PS

Thank you to everybody for all your good wishes :)

Just back from The Great Western Hospital,plaster removed only bruising  :approve:

Now to get the bike straightened and get the Wuss back in the saddle :D  :D

All The Best.

Pat Bint

PS

Thank you to everybody for all your good wishes  :)

That is excellent news.

Phew!!!!

Stay fit, stay heathly, stay happy!!! :D

Guest PanthersChamp06

Great News there.