British Speedway Forum

hans is a great rider

but he acts like a twit and he really needs to grow up.

It's called "heat of the moment" how many footballers get sent off for retaliating? how often does road rage happen?, how often do fights break out in pubs and clubs? how often do you argue with your husband/wife and regret it? Remember this was a world cup FINAL where every point was important

Hans was innocent and all fair minded speedway fans know it!

hans is a great rider

but he acts like a twit and he really needs to grow up.

Yep he is a bit of a tart!

Great rider but a tart!

I suggest younger riders should look at the way Mark Loram handles himself! :approve:

Hans Andersen - best moment of SWC when he kicked the tin wall and you heard the jeers from the crowd. Classic! :D

well it all made for great tv.

at least justice prevailed and the danes won, although hans remarks regarding chris where well out of order.

at least justice prevailed and the danes won, although hans remarks regarding chris where well out of order.

I think Hans comments are being twisted. He said he shuld be able to stay on after moves like this it's a SWC not CL. Most people on this thread seem to agree Bomber should not have fallen off too so agree with him.

I think Hans comments are being twisted.  He said he shuld be able to stay on after moves like this it's a SWC not CL.  Most people on this thread seem to agree Bomber should not have fallen off too so agree with him.

I think he actually said it's not F***ing CL :rolleyes::shock::unsure:

had these teams been subject to current British CMA points limits before the start , Denmark 45.17 - Sweden 42.10 - Australia 42.03 - GB 38.84 just sows how well the Brits rode !

Cheers

Yes and it also shows just how far behind we are as well!

Regardless good effort yes, still a long way from being world champs, which pains me to say.

So come on....

everyone was so quick to jump on the "dangerous" ride by Hans in the race off, Who is going to start such a thread for Andreas Jonsson's move on Nikki P or Lee Richardson move on Bjarne Pederson for that matter??????????? :rolleyes:

Why dont you like Scotty?Such a shame the danes won tonight,It would have been a lot better if the swedes won(even though im english)lets hope its long time before you danes win again,I could use foul language to express how i feel about tonight,But unlike Hans and Nikki englishmen can control themselves,As hans said on thursday what comes around goes around,I rest my case and go to bed.

Of course an hour or whatever after the incident, pretty sure hans would have got over it, if he'd had the opportunity to calm down, like you have, he wouldn't have responded in the same way.

Yep he is a bit of a tart!

Great rider but a tart!

I suggest younger riders should look at the way Mark Loram handles himself!  :approve:

what, be all stroppy and grumpy on the rostrum? :unsure:

Who was the ref tonight, they never said and I didn't recognise him.

Being British and not particulary liking Andersen I have to say it was completely the wrong call, the ref made the call before wtahcing the replays. Any contact was very minimal and not enough for Harris to go down.

Ref was Milan Spinka from Czech Republic. Same move that Danny Bird pulled at Workington on Richie Hawkins and they wanted him lynched for that move too.

So come on....

everyone was so quick to jump on the "dangerous" ride by Hans in the race off, Who is going to start such a thread for Andreas Jonsson's move on Nikki P or Lee Richardson move on Bjarne Pederson for that matter??????????? :rolleyes:

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!! AND ANYWAY

WELL DONE DENMARK, HANS YOU ARE FANTASTIC BOTH ON AND OFF THE TRACK!!! XXXXXXXX ;);)

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!! AND ANYWAY

WELL DONE DENMARK, HANS YOU ARE FANTASTIC BOTH ON AND OFF THE TRACK!!! XXXXXXXX ;)  ;)

What a terrible result :rolleyes: