British Speedway Forum

Well done Denmark. :D

I would like to add my congratulations to Denmark. They were the best team on the night.

For me, what's disappointing is seeing so many forum members clearly supporting Denmark. I know this is an international forum, and a good few members are Danish, but it is clear to me that quite a few British members have decided to support Denmark.

I'm proud to be British, and no matter who my favorite rider was, would never dream of supporting a foreign team. It's a free country, and people are free to support who they like, but I feel a little sorry for those who do not feel the same way as I do.

I suppose they deserve congratulations ........ tch :lol:

Very disappointed to see them win though! There ya go though, it happens ;)

I would like to add my congratulations to Denmark.  They were the best team on the night.

For me, what's disappointing is seeing so many forum members clearly supporting Denmark.  I know this is an international forum, and a good few members are Danish, but it is clear to me that quite a few British members have decided to support Denmark.

I'm proud to be British, and no matter who my favorite rider was, would never dream of supporting a foreign team.  It's a free country, and people are free to support who they like, but I feel a little sorry for those who do not feel the same way as I do.

Why , its a free counrty last time I looked ... anyone is welcome to support whoever they wish. B)

People are also free to read posts properly before responding.

Didn't I say:

"It's a free country, and people are free to support who they like"?

I personally could never support another nation as I would see it as an insult to my own country, but, as I said, people are perfectly within their right to do so if they so wish.

(

yeah, well done denmark, deserved winners

)

Congratulations to Denmark - worthy winners. Full credit to Sweden as well. I had not expected them to do as well as they did - neither, I suspect did anyone else because they weren't even mentioned much before the meeting on Sky. It was all Australia, Denmark and GB.

Maybe one year Britain will host the World Cup and hold the final at a track that works for our boys?

Who didn't bet on the Danes as soon as the Final was announced as being held at Reading?

We need to look at the way the Poles worked things last year and learn some lessons....

Yes indeed many congratulations to the winners, comiserations to Team GB, it was a valiant effort, and an entertaining meeting so well done to all riders.

rubbish happens!! The Swedes had won if PK and Max was up to normal standard.

But Denmark was the best team tonight, congrats Denmark!!

This for me was speedway as it was in the old days

Genuine committment from one and all

The best team won on merit

If these riders could transfer the spirit of speedway shown here tonight - to league racing on a weekly basis - the crowds would come flocking back.

This is what I've wanted to see since I came back to following speedway  :rolleyes:

Hans ALWAYS does, week after week!!!!

I would like to add my congratulations to Denmark.  They were the best team on the night.

For me, what's disappointing is seeing so many forum members clearly supporting Denmark.  I know this is an international forum, and a good few members are Danish, but it is clear to me that quite a few British members have decided to support Denmark.

I'm proud to be British, and no matter who my favorite rider was, would never dream of supporting a foreign team.  It's a free country, and people are free to support who they like, but I feel a little sorry for those who do not feel the same way as I do.

SO WHY GO ON ABOUT IT (FREE COUNTRY AND ALL THAT) WE ALL SUPPORT WHO WE LIKE, WHY SHOULD WE ALL FEEL LIKE YOU DO BECAUSE WE ARE BRITS???

WELL DONE DENMARK :D:D

Hans ALWAYS does, week after week!!!!

Well if he could get another rider to do the same and that rider get another one to do the same - scary or what!!!

I am a Hans fan - and a Nicki one too - and a Crump fan - any rider prepared to mix it is good enough for me.

We might in fact be coming to see Hans ride on Thursday

Decisions decisions

Yes congratulations to Denmark, quality shone through in the end when the pressure was on. Last night SWC final answered my question as to why I love speedway, everyone gave it their all. The BSPA need to learn from the Danes adopt a similar system and incorporate it with the conference league. give it ten years and Team GB would be in the same position.