British Speedway Forum
FlyinRyan

Team Gb - Time For A Change?

I think Middlo has gone as far as he is capable of with Team GB. We need a change to move things on instead of stagnating as we are in the Speedway wilderness. I would recommend that Chris Louis being given the opportunity to manage our national team, he's more in touch with 2006 than 1976.

Edited by FlyinRyan

I think Middlo has gone as far as he is capable of with Team GB. We need a change to move things on instead of stagnating as we are in the Speedway wilderness. I would recommend that Chris Louis being given the opportunity to manage our national team, he's more in touch with 2006 than 1976.

Says you flying under an Australian flag, what right do YOU have in a choice of GB manager :angry:

Says you flying under an Australian flag, what right do YOU have in a choice of GB manager  :angry:

Don't get him started!

I am quite happy with the Aussie Manager! :lol:

Says you flying under an Australian flag, what right do YOU have in a choice of GB manager  :angry:

Blimey, you get upset easily, then again, I'm sure you have your reasons ;-)Thought about changing my Aussie avatar but there ain't one with a heart on it luv.

Rubbish as a rider and rubbish as a manager. Lets face it no one could do worse as we have never won anything.

So would you be upset with a Welshman in charge of what is England really than Team GB then Shazz?  e.g. Mr B Williams esq!!!

Shut up Vega, Bryn is also someone I know and in all honesty with the amount of cráp you spout off about Middlo would he really take up the post for fear of being hung drawn and quartered on here by you and everyone else. :angry: As Bryn is also a friend of Middlos I'd be very surprised if he would slate him either so that posting of yours will backfire on you :approve:

Sharon Hubbard

Can you read? You were moaning at an Aussie telling us who Team GB should have as team manager so I just made the remark about would you be happy if we had a non englishman in charge of an England side.

Stop moaning at all my posts yer getting dull darlin

VV

Sharon Hubbard

Can you read?  You were moaning at an Aussie telling us who Team GB should have as team manager so I just made the remark about would you be happy if we had a non englishman in charge of an England side.

Stop moaning at all my posts yer getting dull darlin

VV

If I want my name all over the internet I will post it not you or anyone else :angry:

You have seriously over stepped the mark now vega. Wont threaten you but I promise don't everc come near me again you WILL regret it!!!!! :mad:

Would probably be more entertaining than the match. As Maximus said....'unleash hell' :P;)

Shut up Vega, Bryn is also someone I know and in all honesty with the amount of cráp you spout off about Middlo would he really take up the post for fear of being hung drawn and quartered on here by you and everyone else.  :angry: As Bryn is also a friend of Middlos I'd be very surprised if he would slate him either so that posting of yours will backfire on you  :approve:

I do like a woman who stands by her man :D