British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

lol looks like ive missed everyone.....

oh well that will teach me to leave it so late :D

What do you need help with lango? have you downloaded the packs?

British pack

Polish Pack

you'll need Hamachi for network play

New Site!!

As was posted last week I have purchased some web space as along with others I was anticipating the inevitable problems that we would end up causing the BSF............I have now created a site at

http://www.britishspeedwaysliders.com

i'm hoping it has everything we need and can be a springboard away from the BSF freeing up some bandwidth for everyone............

hope you like :)

p.s. dont think much of the green.... I'm thinking blue now

Edited by spook

anyone up to set a server up?

Guys, to participate in world of sts and to have some significant position in it, you have to quit playing your beloved british tracks and 1.0.1 E. There wont be any official leagues, tournaments and other events on the old versions. New british tracks for Brit league are in production only for v 2.0.

Full version of sts 2 is going to be released on the begining of September so you still have some time to improve your skills playing the demo. Stop lagging behind, my friends.

And I guess you should slowly move from this topic to the site and forum that spook has created, couse it's a huge mess here ;].

cheers!

Is anyone playing at the moment or would like to play?? I need a few races to start my day. lol

Attempted to join pcn's server but kept getting thrown out. Managed to see one race :o . If that is the standard i need to get to i don't think you'll be seeing me racing for a long time yet :unsure: .

If that is the standard i need to get to i don't think you'll be seeing me racing for a long time yet  :unsure: .

Lol im certainly not at the standard yet to score more than 10 regulary against the Poles.

Im starting a server now on version 2. Anyone is free to join.

Log onto my hamachi. Username-C.J STS password-Loramski

Edited by CJ

look through the early pages. i have found sheffield for you gaz. There is a link for it on page 39 from mikowhy. enjoy m8

Edited by CJ