British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

I never know whether he's just saying it because he thinks he should make some sort of statement, or whether he actually believes what he's saying. 

Sounds a bit like a well known forum member. :wink:

My views on last night, was the riders did well to get this meeting finished.

(1) Jason Crump's move on Antonio Lindbach; although no contact I did feel that Jason left him with nowhere to go, Jason very lucky to get away without exclusion,could have gone anyway, but I would have excluded Jason.

(2) Scott Nicholls move on Nicki Pedersen; sorry Nicki no contact, and threw himself of the bike right decision.

(3) Scott Nicholls move on Hans Anderssen; Hans leaning all over Scott on the bend, and then threw himself of the bike, to me Hans should have been excluded not Scott. 

Nicki is still as entertaining as ever, and really enjoy his racing and his interviews even when he is wrong.

Scott proved last night that he has it in him to mix it with the best, and should finish in the top 8.

Jason, is within touching distance of the title, and should be crown World Champ by the end of the neXt Grand Prix.

And finally Well Done to AJ, this is a win that has been long overdue, and maybe he is the one to take over as Tony Rickardsson's Swedish number 1 slot.

Agree with all of that apart from the Hans bit which I deleted. I'm not a fan of the guy but support him when he rides for my team so try to show a little bit of support at other times (I don't always succeed :rolleyes: ).

Just back from Sweden and able to get on to a PC.

An amazing night for me personally and well done AJ :lol: worth every penny to be there for your first win and here is to several more. Seeing AJ after the meeting in his motor home he was so relaxed and relieved. he now has more belief in him self and there will be more GP wins

As per the meeting - trak staff did an awesome job in relaying the track in about 30 mins sorry guys but puts the Uk to shame the equipment etc that they have - it had rained alot during the day and i was worried at certain points that it would be off. Aslo fair play to the riders for giving it ago they have now proved it can be done :o

Malilla is the perfect shape for a track, it taking over Bydgoszcz for the best GP track. Although, Bydgoszcz amazes when prepared for league racing.