British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Prague- Who Is Going?

Hope people aren't going from Stansted, baggage handlers are going on strike next weekend, along with the added security it's going to be chaos. We always fly from Stansted normally but this time we are flying from Gatwick as we are coming back Monday and going straight to Reading.

3 of us going from stanstead friday morning, got a apartment 500 yrds from square.

4 of us going from Stansted on Wednesday morning. Stopping in the Pyramida Hotel. Anyone else staying there?????????

Returning the following Wednesday so a few days relax. :D:lol:

Are you allowed to watch the practice in Prague? If so what time does it start?

Me plus 3, Looking forward to 1st grand prix overseas, going thursday morning from leeds and coming back late sunday evening.. C u There folks

Am off to Prague this fri pm (from BHM) so hopefully the BMI flighst will still be ok....

Was last there 3 years ago so can't remember the trams to get from Wencelas square to the Marketa (probably due to copious amounts of Budvar!!) so any help on the tram numbers and stops to look out for would be much appreciated...

Just seen the draw and heat 13 for Scotty is gonna be a fun one!!!

Thanks all....

We are going Thursday evening and returning Tuesday.

Great little English style bar called The Charlston, just 150 yards from Krisikova station. Turn left out off station, at end of the road turn right and its about 100 yards on the right.

Anyone near there just pop in and have a beer with us, its only about 40p a pint. Heaven.

Is there a favoured watering hole for the BSF "massif" ahem I mean members while in Prague? ;)

Really looking to soaking up some pre GP pivo on Saturday :lol:

Oops sorry, really should of read gbr135's message before posting :oops:

Edited by ajh

Sorry folks help required.. i know there is a section somewhere with loads of info about prague and trams etc but cant find it, any info or link would be appreciated..

Sorry folks help required.. i know there is a section somewhere with loads of info about prague and trams etc but cant find it, any info or link would be appreciated..

Try here http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...topic=19416&hl=

First post has lots of useful information and I believe someone has confirmed that it's still up to date.

Hope that helps.

the best Tram to catch as it says, is the 22 Tram to Vypich, thats just before the traffic lights at the Cross Roads, turn right at the lights and then walk about a couple of hundred yards, and you will see the stadion on the right. :)

I am flying out Thurs am and staying at the Extol Inn in the Holesovice area north of the river until Tuesday night.

Anyone in town Thurs/Friday ? and where might You meet for a beer or two?

Cheers

Keith

Just been doing a quick weather watch. Not to annoy Steve Turner cause I know he just loves those weather reports :o but to know what to pack.!!! :D

Thursday - quite nice but cloudy - warmer by a few degrees than this country at the moment. Only SCB from our group will benefit from this as the rest of us get there late evening!

Friday - Pack your umberellas. 4 sites all saying 80% chance of rain.

Saturday - All 4 sites say dry but cloudy. Same temps as here currently.

Sunday - 3 out of 4 say dry. With 1 saying 60% chance of rain

Monday - Cloudy - travel home day for us so not worried.