British Speedway Forum
falconnet

Tickets For Cardiff 2007

The hotels in Cardiff know the dates well in advance. I have had m room booked since the day afer the 2006 GP.

Well, my hotel doesn't! We all provisionally booked for 2007 when we left this year but they are waiting for us to confirm the date.

The hotels in Cardiff know the dates well in advance. I have had m room booked since the day afer the 2006 GP.

So tell us all the date you have booked then Nickat? :rolleyes:

whos bonnie taylor? :lol:

shes that ugly looking woman thats sings like tom jones with a sore throat.

nowt bonny about her .

The Speedwayworld site has a banner stating that tickets for Cardiff 2007 will be available soon. Looks more likely that the GP will be much earlier in the year.

Looks more likely that the GP will be much earlier in the year.

I doubt it Old Saint. The tickets have always gone on sale in August as that's when I have booked mine in previous years. I'm pretty sure it will be sometime within 9th - 23rd June.

I doubt it Old Saint.  The tickets have always gone on sale in August as that's when I have booked mine in previous years.  I'm pretty sure it will be sometime within  9th - 23rd June.

I think it is my increasing senility, Gemini :) You are right about the tickets now that I think hard about it.

Date according to the SGP website is 30th June, says tickets on sale now, but link not yet working

It was up on the site, but it looks as though they've taken it off again. Maybe they realised it wasn't supposed to be up yet :unsure:

I've booked mine too, so here's hoping they haven't made a mistake :)

Definitely is 30th June, have phoned the ticket hotline and they've confirmed tickets on sale now.