British Speedway Forum
bmth11

How The Hell Was Nicholls Excluded ?

Strike one - Zagar

Strike two - Pedersen

Strike three - Andersen

You're out!!  :rolleyes:

:lol: Scott Nicholls deserved to be exclused! It was obvious that he caused Hans to lay his bike down! He was elbowing him! Have lost all respect for Scott Nicholls now!

:lol:  Scott Nicholls deserved to be exclused! It was obvious that he caused Hans to lay his bike down! He was elbowing him! Have lost all respect for Scott Nicholls now!

Rubbish!!

It was a 50-50 decision and a good hard race. What do you want to see? A race with no racing involved?

Rubbish!! 

How was it rubbish? You could see that Scott Nicholls was elbowing Hans Andersen! Or are you blind? No need for it!

How was it rubbish? You could see that Scott Nicholls was elbowing Hans Andersen! Or are you blind? No need for it!

If Hans wasn`t so intent into getting into Scotties underpants. There would of been no need to give him the elbow. :D

Joking aside Hans gave as good as he got. 50-50 decision IMHO :approve:

Having read all the posts on this thread, this incident is very much like Penhall/Carter 1982, did he fall was he pushed, Nicholls hit Hans more than once, Hans quite rightly was leaning on Scott, every speedway rider in the world uses this move to get across an opponent be it in the first turn or down the straight. Nicholls rode Hans hard into the corner, the conditions didn't help Hans to stay up, the fact of the matter is that you do not have to make contact with a rider to make them fall, Crump didn't touch Antonio but he should have been kicked out cos he caused him to fall, Scott didn't hit Hans at the point when he fell but he did cause Hans to go down, and after the knocks he gave Hans down the straight you'll find thats why the ref kicked him out because of the aggressive riding.

Edited by Butch

:lol:  Scott Nicholls deserved to be excluded! It was obvious that he caused Hans to lay his bike down! He was elbowing him! Have lost all respect for Scott Nicholls now!

And there was poor old Subedei thinking you'd lost all respect for Nicholls earlier:

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...opic=27756&st=0

I guess there must have been a residue of respect left for you to lose after this one.

Isnt it amzing how people only see what they want to see. As someone said elswhere you can never win an argument, or even have an unbiased argument on here

I don't particularly like either rider - I'm certainly not an Andersen fan but my point is that people see the behaviour of a foreign rider in a different way to a British rider - like it or not this is being biased.  Fact is that niether rider was willing to give an inch in that race and, using your 'logic' they've probably both got 'what's coming to them'!  :P

Spot on Lupus and Kelvin Tatum's almost xenophobic dislike of Danes and Andersen in particular just adds fuel to the situation. In Italy everyone agreed Nicholls was lucky not to be excluded, this time almost exactly the same incident, the ref saw different and we're up in arms. To say Andersen baled out is ridiculous he was clearly bumped a number of times. Chris Harris and Nicki Pedersen, now that is baleing out. Didn't we have pages about the "shocking" language from Andersen in the SWC, I don't see pages about Nicholls "shocking" langauge - because by and large we are biased. And as for the usual suspects who use every opportunity to abuse both riders everytime an incident occurs between these two riders, for christ sake get a life - and that includes you Mr. Tatum. Oh and it is all getting a bit boring.

Spot on Lupus and Kelvin Tatum's almost xenophobic dislike of Danes and Andersen in particular just adds fuel to the situation. In Italy everyone agreed Nicholls was lucky not to be excluded, this time almost exactly the same incident,  the ref saw different and we're up in arms.  To say Andersen baled out is ridiculous he was clearly bumped a number of times. Chris Harris and Nicki Pedersen, now that is baleing out. Didn't we have pages about the "shocking" language from Andersen in the SWC, I don't see pages about Nicholls "shocking" langauge - because by and large we are biased.  And as for the usual suspects who use every opportunity to abuse both riders everytime an incident occurs between these two riders, for christ sake get a life - and that includes you Mr. Tatum. Oh and it is all getting a bit boring.

And your not bias ? andersen a boro rider so you see it his way all the time why pass comment if you just take the view that suits you your no better than tatum .

And your not bias ? andersen a boro rider so you see it his way all the time why pass comment if you just take the view that suits you your no better than tatum .

Not at all, I called it 50/50 could have gone either way and thought that Pedersen going down in the first attempt probably sub-consciously swayed the refs thinking.

Well well, another chapter in the Nicholls/Anderson story !!

I am 100% backing Scotty again, was it me or from the angle showing them going down the straight why does it look like Hans Anderson has piles or bad wind as he was leaning over a fair way for some reason or is that his new riding style? On a serious note, Ole or somebody needs to sit them both down and try and sort there problems out before they put each other through the fence.

Hard luck for last night Scotty, would have been an intresting season if Hans had started the season in the gp`s, sure Crumpy isnt to unhappy though.

Edited by Ross