British Speedway Forum

Got a big request. Could anyone from you coming to Bydgoszcz copy me dvds with:

- SGP Cardiff

- SWC Reading (race off & final)

- SGP Malilla

recorded from SkySports?

Of course I'd pay back for the dvd-r discs and stand some drinks at Brda/Chesterfield as well :wink:

If anyone could do me this favour please pm me.

By this time next week, I would have hoped to have had atleast my first birthday drink in Poland :D

Cant wait B)

Got a big request. Could anyone from you coming to Bydgoszcz copy me dvds with:

- SGP Cardiff

- SWC Reading (race off & final)

- SGP Malilla

recorded from SkySports?

Of course I'd pay back for the dvd-r discs and stand some drinks at Brda/Chesterfield as well  :wink:

If anyone could do me this favour please pm me.

If had recorded them in the first place I would have done it willingly. Im sure there is someone coming that will help.

Failing that if anyone can produce the DVD's I will happily take them with me. :)

If had recorded them in the first place I would have done it willingly. Im sure there is someone coming that will help.

Failing that if anyone can produce the DVD's I will happily take them with me.  :)

Got it already organised so that's fine :)

We are just about to depart Australia, looking foward to catching up with everyone starting with those on the Thursday flight from Stansted, then all those participating on Friday night, we'll also be at the practice.

See you all soon.

We are just about to depart Australia, looking foward to catching up with everyone starting with those on the Thursday flight from Stansted, then all those participating on Friday night, we'll also be at the practice.

See you all soon.

Safe journey 'who'.

I think I sent you my mobile number I cant remember - but if you still on line let me know and we can keep you up to date with flight times etc.

Sandie

Should be quality ... looking forward to this SGP ...

Going courtesy of Ballinger Tours // fly out from stanstead Fri am and return Sun eve. Wife is with me but hopefully she will have too much vodka and goto bed early.

Those getting their early can you stand on the track and ensure OO dont take the dirt off

Should be quality ... looking forward to this SGP ...

Those getting their early can you stand on the track and ensure OO dont take the dirt off

Hopefully with his dancing contest in Denmark on Friday, Ole's arrival in Bydgoszcz will be delayed enough for the track to be prepared on Saturday as it should be

Edited by ballinger

can us mexicans come into this bar too :P looking forward to this one lets gatecrash the party also were in the same hotel as mr nicholls GOD HELP HIM :o:P:wink: see u all there.

can us mexicans come into this bar too :P looking forward to this one lets gatecrash the party also were in the same hotel as mr nicholls GOD HELP HIM  see u all there.

Hmm...i bet he's bricking it :unsure:

Might be an interesting trip for you fellas...you certainly sound like Bydgoszcz virgins - might not be wise to strut about the place like tough guys imo - the locals won't suffer any buggering around like you might get away with back home.

Ah well...kids will play and all that :P let's just hope you don't get a shock or two out there.

Edited by The Doctor...