British Speedway Forum
-DelBoyRodders-

2006 World Champion: Jason Crump

Points taken, Macca, but my comment was not aimed at you personally but at all who use that type of phrase in referring to various riders.

I accept that you could qualify as the exception to the rule regarding Jason.

Points taken, Macca, but my comment was not aimed at you personally but at all who use that type of phrase in referring to various riders.

With crump now world champion its nice to see a genuine challenger emerging for next season.

Step forward Hans andersen

Nice to see a big headed arrogant tw*t may be replaced by another.

Thanks Ron, and all the best. As you imply, there may be others lurking on this forum who are more anti Crump jnr than myself, me thinks......

With crump now world champion its nice to see a genuine challenger emerging for next season.

Nice to see a big headed arrogant tw*t  may be replaced by another.

:lol:

Thanks Ron, and all the best.  As you imply, there may be others lurking on this forum who are more anti Crump jnr than myself, me thinks......

Sadly so, Macca, but we must not let them come between us!!! Occasionally though I get the impression that there are some on here who take pleasure in displaying their lack of intellect

Stay well - stay happy,

Ron.

HE NEVER SAID THAT.

If you care to listen properly he said he didn't know if he had the motivation to win LAST NIGHT'S GP.

Exactly. Thought the Sky Presenter was wrong at the time.

Yes, not my favourite speedway personality, but well done Jason.

Thoroughly deserved and merited.

It is not his fault that the rest of the field appears very weak this year.  If he keeps up his intensity and stays clear of injuries, then he could go on and win it for a few more years yet.

I don't think that Greg, Niki, Leigh, Andreas, Bjarne and the rest of the boys will appreciate being called weak. There are always riders not included that should have been but no one said that Tony won so easily last year because the rest of the field was weak. Could it be that like most everyone else has said. they won it because they were much better and more determined and more dedicated that most of the rest?

"As world champion I will be GM's only sponsored rider for 2007."

We didn't need worry about Jason, copied and pasted this from a Brisbane newspaper article :approve:

Edited by Trees

Jason doing well at Eastbourne at the moment 9 from 2 rides :approve: them tactials do pay off don't they :approve:

I don't think that Greg, Niki, Leigh, Andreas, Bjarne and the rest of the boys will appreciate being called weak. There are always riders not included that should have been but no one said that Tony won so easily last year because the rest of the field was weak. Could it be that like most everyone else has said. they won it because they were much better and more determined and more dedicated that most of the rest?

Not saying they are weak per se, just that they haven't put in a strong consistent performance in the GP's this year. At his age, Greg shouldn't have been Jason's nearest challenger, imo. Niki been stronger in the past. Leigh consistently not getting quite there. AJ, BP, Hampel, Lindback not moved on that much. Tomasz not looking totally dialled in anymore. TR dropping out. And would Hans have been so strong if he'd been nominated from the start?

Can't take anything away from the boy, he's won it and made it look comparatively easy. It is up to the other riders to move on up to his level. Personally I hope they do, to make the GP more competitive than this season.

Guest Steve Dixon

What pathetic words, you have the right surname!!

Next year will be interesting, Hans had a point to prove to the authorities this year for missing out, will he be as hungry next year???

Are you related to what hangs between a horses back legs because you do talk what comes out the back.

"big headed arrogant tw*t" :rolleyes: indeed your are Mr Plopps :sad:

Edited by Crump99