British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TonyCervi

Powderhall Anyone??

Guest TonyCervi

I am doing a bit of research into the Powderhall area of Edinburgh, and wondered if any of you had any old photographs of what the site used to look like??

It is now a huge housing developments and, sad person that I am, I was just interested to look into the past!

Any links or advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers :)

I am doing a bit of research into the Powderhall area of Edinburgh, and wondered if any of you had any old photographs of what the site used to look like??

It is now a huge housing developments and, sad person that I am, I was just interested to look into the past!

Any links or advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers :)

I suggest you contact Jim Henry, editor of Speedway Researcher and Scottish speedway historian at 90 Greenend Gardens, Edinburgh, EH17 7QH and/or Ian Moultray (another Scottish speedway historian) at 24 Moredun Park Gardens, Edinburgh, ED17 7JP. Tel: 0131 6662826, e-mail: ian@moultray.freeserve.co.uk