British Speedway Forum

Without going back over old ground - what happened with danny and ritchie was unfortunate , but was a racing incident with no malice involved . It was no different to hans andersen and gafurov in ht1 last night at peterborough and andersen wasnt even excluded .

Wen a rider nealy DIES on the track like Rtchie did, through the fault of another rider being reckless and riding dangerous i dont think it should be forgotten about so easily. Its about time their was sum type of yellow & red card system 2 punish & ban riders from riding dangerously. And i dont think you can compare it 2 wot happened with hans last night it was totally different it was still in the first turns, ritchie was going flat out on a big fast track wen danny tried 2 go under him, take his line, banged into the side of him and knocked him off sending him into the fence all in 1!!!!

Well lets hope he doesent ride like he did at workington earlier in the season, Very dangerous riding wot he did 2 Ritchie Hawkings, If he rides like that at sheffield (dangerously & not respecting fellow riders) then sumbody will get seriously hurt just like poor ritchie. I hope danny doesnt win it he ruined ritchie & workingtons season  :angry:

Get a grip for god sake , we are talking about the PLRC , not this topic, which was ended by both sets of fans for the better , Idiots like you are who rubbish stir on these forums

Get a grip for god sake , we are talking about the PLRC , not this topic, which was ended by both sets of fans for the better , Idiots like you are who rubbish stir on these forums

Sorry VH - my fault - i shouldnt have bit in the first place

Guest thetiger2799
Wen a rider nealy DIES on the track like Rtchie did, through the fault of another rider being reckless and riding dangerous i dont think it should be forgotten about so easily. Its about time their was sum type of yellow & red card system 2 punish & ban riders from riding dangerously. And i dont think you can compare it 2 wot happened with hans last night it was totally different it was still in the first turns, ritchie was going flat out on a big fast track wen danny tried 2 go under him, take his line, banged into the side of him and knocked him off sending him into the fence all in 1!!!!

Take it to Jerry Springer...................

Strange statement - is that medical terminology or just your opinion, crashes happen - thats speedway.

Time to get over it .

Barring mechanical gremlins Steady is a better rider around Owlerton and the best hope for any Workington supporter

Gary Havelock by 5 points

Is George Stancl going to be fit enough to ride in the meeting .

If so :-

1 Danny Bird

2 Shane Parker

After a run-off

3 George Stancl

4 Jason Lyons

:P:wink:

1.Andre

2.Bird

3.Lemon

4.Lyons

other two in semis...

5.Havelock

6.Stead

Not sure Andre's gonna be fully fit but if he's got those engines of his set up right it won't matter.

is there any reserves for this meet for any unfit riders.... if so who are they??

Edited by teessidepaul

1st Magnus Zetterstrom

2nd Gary Havelock

3rd Andre Compton

surely it's not april 1st? you would probably be nearer the winner if you named.....grieves!

Is George Stancl going to be fit enough to ride in the meeting .

If so :-

1 Danny Bird

2 Shane Parker

After a run-off

3 George Stancl

4 Jason Lyons 

:P  :wink:

Way way of the mark.

Maybe , but i live in hope .  :wink:

Where's that about - is it near Glasgow? :)

no it's a little place in the peak district,about 15 miles from sheffield.