British Speedway Forum

Well done to Zorro..............he's been superb for us all season, and deserves the win.

Let's hope that this is not the end of the silverware on its way to the OTA this year.............fantastic start. :D:DB)

Well done TT on making the final, shame you couldn't have reached the rostrum. Still, all good practice for maybe a KO cup final leg. :D

Strange how Lyons could only score 8 at Sheffield for Mildenhall, yet when his riding for himself he actually bothers to try, shows how commited he is to Mildenhall  :mad:

he nows hes going to get paid from the bspa

I'm glad Compton didn't win the thing, but genuinely I hope he isn't seriously injured.

I'm merely trying to find out what happened when I ask this next question.... was Compton 'stuffed' or was it his own fault?

Well done Zorro a great winner and his race with Compton was awesome, Compton get well soon lad, your a true great !

compton tangled with havvy who cut across, anyway he ended up on floor in a mess, was badish crash and not what he wanted having come back too soon in my eyes. :unsure:

Its a pity the PLRC seems to be turning into an ex-EL veterans meeting night.

Congrats to Mango! Cracking result and really pleased for him. :D

Well done to Havvy in 3rd as well. :)

Is this meeting on TV? or live online or anything?

It will be shown on Motors TV several times during October.

Wasn't a great meeting tonight if i'm honest. Was looking forward to it for months but there were only 2 or 3 good races and it didnt live up to previous PLRC's at Owlerton. Left feeling disappointed, especially at the Redcar fans who were laughing while Andre was down on the track. Was a very nasty fall.No ones fault. All 4 back was ordered by the ref. It was just one of those things leaving the tapes and riders tangled.

Great to see Zorro winning it!

Way to go Zorro!!