British Speedway Forum

iam coming down and so is son of teessidepaul

As am i and a bus full of fellow tigers fans to cheer on shane and danny :D

As am i and a bus full of fellow tigers fans to cheer on shane and danny  :D

well iam sure there will be a few bears fans as well as tiger fans so we should make a fair bit of noise :lol::lol:

i'm in Bydgoszcz :neutral:

Jammy swine - look out for the industrial strength beer and the overly welcoming female population mate :P

As am i and a bus full of fellow tigers fans to cheer on shane and danny 

Oi! Where was my invite? :sad:

Mildenhall Barmy Army will be there aswell.

Ear defenders required and excellent atmosphere assured :approve:

Jammy swine - look out for the industrial strength beer and the overly welcoming female population mate 

I can't fo the beer but I did say hello, does that count? :P

Looking at the line up in draw order heat 4 looks as though it could have a big bearing on the outcome of this meeting.

Or am I forgetting that this is one of those meetings where you can finish sixth and still win!

Oi!  Where was my invite?  :sad:

If your serious you know you are more than welcome to join us - the more the merrier :D

He could sell the hotdogs I suppose or give the tractor man a hand. :D

I doubt he would even win the CLRC. :wink:

Lets just hope he rides within his limited capabilities and doesn't spear anymore innocent riders, causing serious injury.

The fella has as much chance of winning the thing as Chris Neath.

It's not the same when you have to explain it :P:) (roo''s post did make me laugh though)

Out of curiosity, how many rider has Carl, "speared"?

I see he only has 8 FX's this year, owing to the fact I can remember 3 of them and he did not hit anyone, at the most it's 5.

Seems to me you have seen the Berwick fans getting all hysterical and jumped ont he band wagon!

You dont know Wilko very well! All out entertainer and is a very exciting rider. Cant see him winning or making the final at this event, but i like Wilko, very good rider IMO.
Good man! I knew you were not bad for a Rebel :P If Carl scored 5, it'll be an achievement IMO.

Good man! I knew you were not bad for a Rebel :P  If Carl scored 5, it'll be an achievement IMO.

He should certainly do better than Mads last year :P

I can't fo the beer but I did say hello, does that count?  :P

Do pay attention dear - i was talking about beetgosh not ashfield . And the beer davie serves at ashfield isnt exactly industrial strength and i said overly welcoming females not merely friendly - BiiiiiiiiiiiG difference :wink:

So lioness if you see a skinny, shaking , shambling wreck of a monarch on the 3rd bend at ashfield on the monarchs visit in the scottish cup - you will know he enjoyed beetgosh :P

Do pay attention dear - i was talking about beetgosh not ashfield . And the beer davie serves at ashfield isnt exactly industrial strength and i said overly welcoming females not merely friendly - BiiiiiiiiiiiG difference  :wink:

So lioness if you see a skinny, shaking , shambling wreck of a monarch on the 3rd bend at ashfield on the monarchs visit in the scottish cup - you will know he enjoyed beetgosh  :P

Now you better watch out on Sunday in case I give you the fright of your life and get overly welcoming :P:wink:

Actually I think that would more likely make you nauseaus so perhaps not lol